Star Trek:Legacy Official Trailer

Soldato
Looks pretty good.
Im unsure how it'll play though, the last Star Trek RTS wernt the most amazing of games. Playable, but not amazing.

The screenshots for the 'Tactical Assault' game on DS looks good as well. With the 2nd screen being used for ship overview/menu control.

Associate
I remember playing a point and click star trek game many many years ago as a kid. It was ACE - i spent a week hardcoring it until i cracked it :) anyone remember the name?

Associate
Lithium said:
I remember playing a point and click star trek game many many years ago as a kid. It was ACE - i spent a week hardcoring it until i cracked it :) anyone remember the name?

Could be "25th Anniversary"? Could be "A Final Unity"?

Soldato
I'm going to stay cautiously optimistic about this one. I remember having loads of fun with Armada, but never played the second one.

Just got around to playing Bridge Commander a couple of weeks ago, was glad to see it was pretty damn close to Starfleet Academy :) (Still haven't found out what was going on with Sturek's project/the McLanti ;) I'll have to replay it again soon) and less like the Starfleet Command games.

Hopefully The STO guys will have a beta ready before this time next year. *crosses fingers*

Soldato
OP
It does look similar with bridge commander, lets hope the missions arent so repetitive, not that was a bad game had plenty fun but bit short.... the online mp was fantastic though...

Armada was great also, but the 2nd one I thought blew....

As long as they add a good storyline and make the missions with more objectives instead of blowing up the other ship, should be a winner.

Looks like with QWars/Crysis/ST:Legacy were gonna have to take an extended Xmas holiday thats if they arrive!

Soldato
There are a few threads going around about this at the moment. All signs are pointing to it being released too early and a bad conversion of the 360 version.

But I am hoping that those wonderful modders of this world will turn it round for us.

Back
Top Bottom