Scottish Cup Final *Spoilers*

Arc

Arc

Associate
Well its 25 minutes in and Gretna are doing well. They are under a lot of pressure but they've had a few chances.

Good atmosphere to :).

Soldato
is Chris innis playing for gretna now? he was in the year below me at school and I'm pretty sure it's his legs the ball went between for the hearts goal poor sod! :D

Soldato
Grady SCORES
1 - 1

Nielson SCORES
2 - 1 Hearts

Burch? SCORES
2 - 2

Skacel SCORES
3 - 2

Townsley SAVED
3 - 2 Hearts

Pospisil SCORES
4 - 2

Skelton Off the bar

Hearts win 4 - 2 on Penalties... unlucky Gretna

Last edited:

Arc

Arc

Associate
OP
Alain Main is having a howler, all the hearts penalities have been to his right and hes missed em all.

Arc

Arc

Associate
OP
Well, I think Gretna have had a cracking season, amazing they took Hearts to a shootout :).

Wonder how long it is before we'll see them in the SPL?

Associate
well done to gretna, hopefully all the people saying they were sick of hearing about them and banging on about how hearts were gonna thrash them will be suitable corrected.

Hope they can compete as well in the 1st Division next year. and of course the uefa cup. Hilarious. if id suggested that to anyone round here five or ten years ago i would have been taken away.

Soldato
rmuir said:
well done to gretna, hopefully all the people saying they were sick of hearing about them and banging on about how hearts were gonna thrash them will be suitable corrected.

Hope they can compete as well in the 1st Division next year. and of course the uefa cup. Hilarious. if id suggested that to anyone round here five or ten years ago i would have been taken away.

Raith Rovers has a good showing in Europe 11 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom