How do I find out who my water provider is?

Man of Honour
I've just moved into a new apartment and most things are sorted apart from the water bills and council tax. I believe the estate agents are sorting out the council tax but they've told me nothing about the water company. I want to get everything sorted so I can call first thing on Monday morning to sort it out. I've tried Google but I can't find anything :o

I'm in Windsor if that's any help. All I need is a name, a web link would be even better.

Man of Honour
OP
When I was living in Yeading beside Hayes my provider was Three Valleys water. When I called to cancel they wouldn't tell me who the provider for the new place is :confused:

Man of Honour
OP
Female - Check
Fit - Check! (She wants it and she would definitely get it)
Single - Hmm, not too sure.

I got a free beer too :D
I must check out the person at the other side, hopefully another fit female. The old 'which water company' ice breaker is a good excuse to find out.

Gangster
Permabanned
Scuzi said:
Female - Check

I must check out the person at the other side, hopefully another fit female. The old 'which water company' ice breaker is a good excuse to find out.

i think you owe me a beer...........

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Scuzi said:
Female - Check

Hi, I've come to fix the fridge.

Oooh

*Cue cheesy electro guitar music*

Back
Top Bottom