Take Away Tonight but what does it mean

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Looking to order from a new chinese that has opened up recently but we are unsure of what certain dishes actually are, tried wiki and google and much to my amazement I have been unable to find a definition of the different types so I open myself to your collective wisdom

The dishes I am looking for definitions are:

Kung Po
Hong You
Jiang Bao
Yee Hong

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Associate
Kung Po is nice, fairly spicy and the chicken is usually battered from my local chinese places. Very nice. Do it. Forget about the other dishes.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the replies lads but unfortunately the misses is not a big spicy fan.

More descriptions welcome :D

Soldato
Beansprout said:
Has everyone missed the solution? Ring them up and ask :D

I've often done that before but it never works! It's hard to understand a lot of the people that work the Chineses round here, specially when they talk fast and blurt out everything that's in it quick smart :(

Soldato
Jonny69 said:
Mmm, Chinese takeaway for me tonight I reckon :p

It's bad.. Today I've had Mcdonalds breakfast, a jumbo hot dog from the chuck wagon at the track, then a big fat burger from the chuck wagon too...

I can't have four takeaways in A DAY, can I?

Can I?

Man of Honour
Mohinder said:
I've often done that before but it never works! It's hard to understand a lot of the people that work the Chineses round here, specially when they talk fast and blurt out everything that's in it quick smart :(
The local Chinese we use has Chinese people cooking, but an English person on the phone.

Unluckily, since I live near Bristol, that ends up meaning I'd prefer the Chinese person's accent....:p

Back
Top Bottom