Condemned: Criminal Origins :STUCK!

Associate
hi
in the game "Condemned: Criminal Origins" on the pc , i`m stuck on the level-"St. Joseph's Secondary School" where you jump down into the empty swimming pool and all those efforts start attacking you, the problem is there is just too many of them! i have found a walkthrough but it dose`nt offer much help. can anyone give me any tips how to get past this? also how the hell are you supposedto break free?
:mad:

Associate
Get very good at blocking, it's possible to do most parts of the game without losing any health even on hard, although sometimes you need to get a little lucky. Those guys down there do tend to die fairly easily, perhaps try kicking them and use the taser as much as possible. It's been a while since I played but I remember doing that bit 5 or 6 times on hard.

edit: if i get what you mean correctly by break free then I think you need to kill everyone first.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
thanks mate, i`ll try that. when i say break free i mean when these these things grab hold of you and start head butting you, a little sign appears saying break free but i can`t figure out which keys or mouse buttons to hit! none of them seem to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom