Dr Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
:( I can't see how they'll easily get out of that one!

Im confused, weren't the Daleks and the Cybermen in league together (my small knowledge of old Dr Who), so is the chap in the Wheelchair the future Dalek King?

Soldato
first time ive watched the new series

have to say though from that ep i wont be watching again, everything about it seemed shocking, the acting was amazingly bad i thought. Not to mention the cybermen were rip-offs of Darleks it seemed.. "delete delete delete" ... "exterminate!"

Im sure tehres a big back story, but that wasnt at all impressive

Soldato
Goatyman said:
Im confused, weren't the Daleks and the Cybermen in league together (my small knowledge of old Dr Who), so is the chap in the Wheelchair the future Dalek King?

No not in league

Davros? I havn't seen this epp yet but Davros was was a Kaled not a human and the guy in the trailer looked human.

I don't think the progenitor of the cybermen has been revealed before.

MB

Soldato
McDaniel said:

have to say though from that ep i wont be watching again, everything about it seemed shocking, the acting was amazingly bad i thought. Not to mention the cybermen were rip-offs of Darleks it seemed.. "delete delete delete" ... "exterminate!"

Cybermen were brilliant, they arnt derived from daleks, daleks are an alien race altogether... do you know nothing?

Soldato
McDaniel said:

Not the best episode to join the series to be honest, it's been much better up until now.

Soldato
Memphis said:
Not the best episode to join the series to be honest, it's been much better up until now.

my housemate loves it, and i dont know much about the Dr Who universe so never even heard of Cybermen before, i may watch it from the begining in the future to at least give it a chance. But for now im gonna steer clear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom