Whats your stress release?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
We all have our own little was of releasing stress.
I find driving is stress relieving and a few other things
So whats your stress release?

Soldato
recently seems to be large ammounts of booze, used to have no more than 5pints a week. Have more than that a night now :(

Soldato
I wonder how much pollution is caused by people "driving to get away from their surroundings"? I bet a cycle ride or run or walk would be just as good.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I also have the one hand stress release :o
I also like listening to music loud when giving the car a thrashing.
And i like going up to the look out after being up all night and watching the sun rise with all the birds chirping

Soldato
Cycling. A long cycle sorts out my stress.
If its anger related stress then cycling dangerously and vigurously sorts me out. Thats cylcing over stairs, benches, et cetra, what ever I can get my wheels on. :)

Associate
PinkPig said:
I wonder how much pollution is caused by people "driving to get away from their surroundings"? I bet a cycle ride or run or walk would be just as good.

they quite often are, however i can't walk or cycle thirty or forty miles that quickly and since these drives have turned into a day out here or there, or ive ended up visiting folks its been worth taking the car.

the pollution caused is probably negligible

Soldato
Punching the nearest inanimate object, or going into the garden to watch the fish in the pond.

So far I have managed to avoid punching the fish :p

Back
Top Bottom