Gears of War countdown?

Soldato
Prolly a screw up or something. Saw it mentioned on other sites too but the hopes of a demo were dismissed mostly. I can't see one coming tbh and refuse to jump to conclusions, cos the hype bandwagon will be underway soon. Just looks like a simple mistake.

Associate
There's a thread about it over at the teamxbox forums, people were getting excited as it was counting down thinking a demo was about to be released but apparently at some point yesterday the timer changed. So they now think that they forgot to turn off the timer for E3 so it will just keep resetting itself.

Pity though as i really wanted there to be a demo of this :)

Associate
MadFruit said:
To me it reads -3 days ... as in 3 days ago, which would be about right?

Yep looks the same to me.

They mentioned the there being a demo going to be released but they did'nt give a date, they did say release is fall this year i think ?

Soldato
WHAT!!! said:
Yep looks the same to me.

They mentioned the there being a demo going to be released but they did'nt give a date, they did say release is fall this year i think ?

If you download the Gears of War TV video from Live! they mention in that they were planning to release a demo before E3. Obviously that didn't come about though.

Permabanned
Booner! said:
;) i really , truely doubt that in all respects!

but can only wish as i assume you were doing :rolleyes:

I am unsure of the correct term for the brand of humour i was trying to impart. Merely the suggestion that things like this get out of hand in the brains of young people, with ridiculous conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom