mobiBLU - The Worlds most advanced MP3 Players now at OcUK!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK is proud to announce an entire new range of very cool and funky MP3 players from a company called mobiBLU who are basically one of the worlds largest MP3 manufacturers in the far east and now you can sample their great products in the via OcUK.

mobiBLU full range of MP3 Players at OcUK

The most popular unit been the latest DAH 1500i which replaces the previous 1500 models. These really are so tiny, in fact let me show you all some sexy pictures to prove how small this MP3 player is and remember they are 1GB and 2GB in size:-

dah1500b.jpg

dah1500a.jpg

c5c28c78.jpg

2578599403.jpg

5mini_mob.jpg

As you can see these units are so small and having used one myself the sound quality is great and the supplied headphones give plenty of volume too. Available in a range of different colours they are also a favourite with the girls and unlike some other MP3 players they won't break the bank.

OcUK is the only UK retailor offering the entire range of mobiBLU and our prices are unbeatable. So if you want to be the envy of all your friends or just want something thats different from the norm then these are a good choice.

Associate
Hehe, I've already got one of these, although it's not branded that. Only cost £40.00 when they were sold off from the other place I got them from.

I was partially impressed, the one that I have, seemed to pause between tracks a lot and was a bit flakey, especially when battery was low.

However, the USB charging through the same port as the headphone jack was very cool, and the screen is really nice.

Soldato
earlyflash said:
Hehe, I've already got one of these, although it's not branded that. Only cost £40.00 when they were sold off from the other place I got them from.

That was the older model.;)

Dave said:
Good job at promoting, Gibbo. Someone give this guy a raise! :D

He can't get anymore in his wallet as it is. It looks like it's going to explode usually. :p

Soldato
I'd say its just not fair using those images to convince us to buy the mp3 player :(

Then again, I wonder how many of us are looking at the mp3 player anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom