This hotrod, cool or not?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ok chaps, I know most of you in here aren't into hotrods although I fly the flag every now and then. This is a heavily worked '37 Ford sedan.

Do you like it or not and why! Feel free to tear it to pieces if you feel like it!

BiT%20June%202005-070.jpg

BiT%20June%202005-110.jpg

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I would like to tear the rear tyres to pieces doing the quarter in it. :cool:
I love Rods. Not my choice of green but it will sound and go like billy o.
Rods to me are more than cars they are almost alive.

Soldato
For a hot rod it's ace. It's barmy and over the top, which is exactly what a hot rod should be like. Saying that though it does have an element of class to it, i love the paint job.

Permabanned
tom_nieto said:
For a hot rod it's ace. It's barmy and over the top, which is exactly what a hot rod should be like

Conversely, I'd say that it looks like someone's just thrown their chequebook at it...which is exactly what a hot rod should never be.

*n

Soldato
Looks great, hotrods are probably the only cars that can get away with stuff like airbrushed flames and stuff.

penski said:
Conversely, I'd say that it looks like someone's just thrown their chequebook at it...which is exactly what a hot rod should never be.

What's the problem with paying a professional to build something? If you don't the the skills yourself and you want a hotrod then I can't see any problem.

Back
Top Bottom