Questions about V3x

Soldato
Hi there,

I am thinking of getting a V3x and was wondering:

How do you transfert MP3s to it, is it simply drag and drop into the right folders or do you have to sync it?

Also how big is the jack port for the earphones?

Thanks...

Soldato
Conrad11 said:
Hi there,

I am thinking of getting a V3x and was wondering:

How do you transfert MP3s to it, is it simply drag and drop into the right folders or do you have to sync it?

Also how big is the jack port for the earphones?

Thanks...

Drag and drop iirc

Associate
err, my v3x hasn't got a headphone port, and as far as I've seen you need the motorolla phone tools to transfer stuff to it, which "isn't" included with the phone

well mine wasn't!

Soldato
OP
ruffneck said:
err, my v3x hasn't got a headphone port, and as far as I've seen you need the motorolla phone tools to transfer stuff to it, which "isn't" included with the phone

well mine wasn't!

:| no headphone port.....ah crap does it come with any headphones that use the thingy at the bottom?

Soldato
i dont know about the v3x, but with my v3i you have 2 options, use the motorola phone tools software, but it is ridiculously slow. Or you can stick the TF card into your card reader and drag and drop them real fast.
As for headphones i'd say you either need bluetooth ones or ones which go in the mini usb port.

Soldato
OP
Does anyone know if it is possible to remotly unlock the V3x or unlock it at home?

I didn't think this post is against the rules, but if it is....please delete

Associate
Conrad11 said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to remotly unlock the V3x or unlock it at home?

I didn't think this post is against the rules, but if it is....please delete

check your email.

Soldato
OP
Sorry mate, could you resent the email to this address: ruudbarron [at] hotmail [dot] com

please as the one registered is not in use anymore....

Thanks...

[edit]

I have added you to msn if you have it....

Associate
Conrad11 said:
Sorry mate, could you resent the email to this address: ruudbarron [at] hotmail [dot] com

please as the one registered is not in use anymore....

Thanks...

[edit]

I have added you to msn if you have it....

okay

Back
Top Bottom