David & Victoria Beckham World Cup Football Party Invite

Soldato
Who the hell has bid 40 grand on *EBay*?!

They have one positive rating. That's it. No prior history. Just a big chequebook I guess.

Associate
Bri said:
Sod that, tea with Uri Geller at UK Estate & Spoon Bending Session for the ultimate win!

Giving Works Item

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT

21_1_sbl.JPG

Wow... how uncomfy would sitting on a load of bent spoons be?

Visit Uri Geller at his estate for afternoon tea and more

I think the 'and more' bit is very sinister.

Soldato
Karl said:
They have one positive rating. That's it. No prior history.

Pre-approved bidders only, so they've obviously managed to convince whoever runs the auctions that they are serious, possibly with a deposit to be refunded if their bid is not successful or something.

Seb

Seb

Associate
Im a huge football fan.... and to be honest Id rather go to a party with gary lineker or someone who has obviously got a decent level of intelligence.

Man of Honour
LOL their house is opposite my mum and dads house in Sawbridgeworth, Herts. Last time they couldn't get in and out of their own home for all the security. They wasn't to pleased to say the least.

When i was younger, i used to hang out in the grounds and i kept my pron stash in an oak tree. It's most likely still there.. :p

It would be worth paying that to say "David, i've found your pron stash" in front of the press :D

Associate
Admiral Huddy said:
LOL their house is opposite my mum and dads house in Sawbridgeworth, Herts.

One of my best mate also lives opposite, seen Dave a few times driving arround and once I got stuck behind him at the McDonalds drive threw in Harlow.

Imho shopping trip with Elizabeth Hurley has to be the best, for bragging if nothing else! Hope the winner remembers their camera.

Back
Top Bottom