Ear Plugs

Associate
The ringing in my ears is starting to get annoying now so I think I need some protection for when im out clubbing/mixing. Reading about I think what I need is some ER-20's I think their called. I want oones that will quiet the sound without distorting it if poss and would like to know if anyone knows where some can be purchased :) Ive tried the bay but the only person selling them has 0 feedback. Cheers

Associate
I've been looking into investing into some earplugs recently.

A few days ago I was in the Social in cardiff where the music upstairs is very loud.

By the time we went to Cardiff student union I could hardly hear.

Man of Honour
Google the first ear plug site and buy off them. I go to lots of trance nights (i.e. lots of trebles and high frequencies etc) with my earplugs in my pockets and wear them without fail. They knock away about 30db and tbh, music sounds pretty much the same.

If you're out and about exposed to loud music then people should wear them to protect your hearing.

Tinnitus is on the up especially because it takes a few years to develop into a state where people start seeing their doctor about it.

I can't say anything more, but I've seen a few patients who have had their lives utterly destroyed by the condition. They can't work, their family life has been ruined, they're just a wreck!

BUY EAR PLUGS!!!

Man of Honour
Bony Maloney said:
Watch "It's All Gone Pete Tong" to see the consequences of constant live music. Watch it anyway cracking film :)

Oh and deffo mate, it's a very good movie for seeing how it destroyed his life. Though saying that the amount of drugs the man did probably added to it lol!!

It can sometimes take up to 20-30 years to start, and consider people really started going clubbing till 6 in the morning e.g. the early 80's, and constantly exposed themselves to that loud music, we're going to see an massive surge of tinnitus.

Mister_Pister said:
lol if that isnt scare tactics i dont know what is :p you mean allearplugs.com?

Yeap. Mine came the very next day :)

Back
Top Bottom