• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Opty 150 @ 3632

Soldato
what kinda blocks are there for the socket 939 atm?
all I've got here is my old maze 3, works fine on my barton at 3200, but I want to upgrade soon and was looking for somthing to fit a new athlon system?

Permabanned
VeNT said:
what kinda blocks are there for the socket 939 atm?
all I've got here is my old maze 3, works fine on my barton at 3200, but I want to upgrade soon and was looking for somthing to fit a new athlon system?

Random post :confused:

Associate
OP
A cascade is also a water block :eek: but my cascade is a large refrigerant system :)

I wasn't trying any sort of prime stable etc I was just aiming for the figure as I was told the world record for the chip was 3623 but there is another odd chip that did 37 someat and I need to know if mine is the wr as it is validated and the other one isnt??

Associate
OP
I havent benched it as I was trying for a world record chip but I am sure it will bench at 3500ish

bios shot

Picture%20003.jpg

Associate
OP
Cheers but there is another 150 that was clocked to 3769 :( so no wr the one clocked to 3769 wasn't cpu-z validated but there is a screen shot of it :(

Back
Top Bottom