OCUK customer service :)

Associate
Hi guys,
i thought id share a pleasing experience i had recently with customer service here at ocuk and a not so pleasing experience i had with a different site.

I ordered a geforce 7800 from ocuk, then the next day i decided my budget could stretch to a better model of the 7800, so i phoned up ocuk and straight away got through and spoke to someone (who was friendly and polite) and he said that it wouldnt be a problem and changed my order for me. the next day my better 7800 arrived and worked perfectly - superb! :)

now i ordered a socket A cpu off of a different well known site which they clearly said they had in stock on their site and i paid extra to have the cpu by friday.
friday came and they sent me a socket 939 athlon 64! (CLEARLY incompatible with my socket A mobo)
i tried calling them twice but got bored after spending over 5 minutes on hold and then it took them 2 days to process my rma and now i have the hassle of arranging a courier to come and collect it! -it really put a downer on my weekend

P.S. i'm new and not sure if i am allowed to mention other sites or not - if not- moderators please change the post to "other site" or something

anyway the bottom line is OCUK rules!!!

Last edited:
Associate
internets.jpg

Soldato
Yeh, my two experiences with above mentioned competitor almost ended in court action. Saying I had the goods when they hadnt even shipped them. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah I have a problem with my speakers, so I called up and I got through to someone right away. He was very polite and all. I did read a lot about taking hours to eventually getting through to someone so I am happy that the new telephone system works.

Soldato
Sorted. :)

Glad you had a good experience with them, most people do.

They are also now probably one of the better places to return things to, in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom