Poster spanning 4 or more A4 pages... Need help!

Soldato
Right guys I need to make a poster.

I want this poster span four or more A4 sheets of paper which will be stuck together on a wall. The trouble is I have no idea how to go about doing it.

I have microsoft Office which obviously includes Word, Powerpoint and Publisher. Which program would be best to use? And more importantly how do I set up the program so that I can create a poster which can be printed on a standard inkjet printer which can only print on A4 paper?

Essentially want I want to be able to do is design my poster and then say, okay I want you to print accross several sheets of A4 paper so that they can be arranged together to create one larger poster. Hopefully that makes some sense.

I also have Adobe Photoshop CS2 at my disposal if any of you think that would be a better option.

Thanks guys, sorry if this is a bit simplistic for you all but I have never done this kind of thing before. :)

Soldato
Rasterbator! I'm sure you can change the dot size so there isnt any dots. And it basically does it all for you, you just need to have adobe reader :)

Back
Top Bottom