Orange D600 stolen! help!

Soldato
:( guys im pretty P*****D that i cant trust colleagues anymore, i had my phone stolen from my pocket in my coat at work today.... i think it was temporary staff, pretty annoyed by the fact i am contacted so much via my phone!

just wondering if anyone has any advice to me, how to get a new phone? the phone wasnt insured by carphone warehouse and also had no pin number so i rang orange and got it blocked. i was thinking about making a claim against work saying employee took it? is this possible or can i claim on house insurance?

ideally i dont wanna pay for new phone, cause it was free with contract but had value to me cause of pricey contract. will i need to open a new contract and get another free phone ?!

as you might noticed im in a muddle about it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
:confused: the guy from orange just said when i rang before i posted that he can transfer numbers but i have to go to carphone warehouse for replacement

Associate
Orange offer "emergency" care. Basically You pay £30 + £5 a month there after for a year (insurance) basically and Orange will send you a replacement(normally a refurb). They'll sort out the number transfer, etc, etc.

Soldato
Orange direct insurance is only available if the handset was bought from them direct, not cpw. Unless the rules have chnaged now

Soldato
OP
she says that i signed an agreement declaring my items as my own :( therefore my fault? i mean this sucks, you would think at a palace catering department to set standards and all i am getting is the vibe that its OK to steal from others causes its not their problem? i NEED a phone with me there and its not like the lockers work, which is another arguement alltogether. :(

Back
Top Bottom