Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
[Set Scene]

Road - A470; Cardiff Bound
Time - 15:30pm
Weather - Sunny, Slight NE wind!

[/Scene Set]

I've been behind this stupid paxo maxo with gay lord lexus lights for ages and she..........yes SHE wont pull over.

We've been through a couple of sets of lights and now its just me and her..........i'm not pushing her, i'm keeping my distance, but she's still not moving.

Red light ahead, she stays in the fast lane,............I go on her inside.

Shes carrying two passengers.....one is her mother (who has like one front tooth!)....coming from the Welsh valleys, she obviously cant afford dental care after being hit in the face with a shovel in the local pub brawl.....

The other passenger,.......her no more than 2 year old baby!!

The lights change.......she slips her clutch and lets her 'cherry bomb' make her patheitc 1600cc sound like...............a pathetic 1600cc!......I let her go.....then, the fun starts......I wind the turbo round on the CDTi and let the torque do the rest........into 2nd quick to regain Max torque and i'm already half a car ahead...her mother spits, sorry, shouts something out of the window (maybe something about 'am I a dentist'?...who knows)...

I'm into third, revs drop back down to 1800rpm and max torque...BOOM, black smoke in your face you chav....see if you can catch me now!

Meh! end of rant..........why bother.?? Firstly, your a chav, secondly your a woman, thridly you're at least 60bhp down on me and god knows how much more in torque, but no doubt you'll be telling your mates at 'pub creche' that you 'had me'............... :rolleyes:

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
OMG dude, learn how to type, reading that is so painful I gave up.

Oh and you don't NEED to diss saxo's you know, they aren't all bad.

Apart from my excessive '..............' whats your problem!!

Oh, btw..................................you missed the point! ITS A SAXO! :D

Caporegime
Hang on a moment here. You have the 135bhp 2.0CDTi yes?

A saxo VTS would obliterate it in a straight line, and most definately if a corner arose. She was either NOT in a VTS (or even a VTR for that matter), or she wasn't trying. If the latter, probably too busy laughing at a derv slipperwagon trying it on with her!

Man of Honour
:confused:
Oracle said:
I've been behind this stupid paxo maxo with gay lord lexus lights for ages and she..........yes SHE wont pull over.

Was it a dual carriageway? If not, why should she pull over?

The lights change.......she slips her clutch and lets her 'cherry bomb' make her patheitc 1600cc sound like...............a pathetic 1600cc!

Yea, 1600cc engines are pathetic and small compared to... 1951cc of diesel power?

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:

A saxo VTS would obliterate it in a straight line, and most definately if a corner arose. She was either NOT in a VTS (or even a VTR for that matter), or she wasn't trying. If the latter, probably too busy laughing at a derv slipperwagon trying it on with her!

Nope, I used to have a 135bhp CDTi, I now have 190bhp CDti

and trust me, after early events with another wannabe 'big time' in a Saxo VTR, I can easily match the handling if the driver (in this case a lad) thinks he can drive quick, but actually cant!

Permabanned
OP
[TW]Fox said:
:confused:

Was it a dual carriageway? If not, why should she pull over?

Yea, 1600cc engines are pathetic and small compared to... 1951cc of diesel power?

Yes, it was a dual carriage way, and i'm talking about french 1600s! lol

EDIT: I suppose it was one of those 'you had to be there' moments! ;)

Soldato
Erm, why would a teenager with both her mother and a baby on board be in any mood to score brownie points with some schmuck who thinks he's sooooo much better than her?

Oh and what is a "fast lane" when it's at home?

Caporegime
Oracle said:
Nope, I used to have a 135bhp CDTi, I now have 190bhp CDti

and trust me, after early events with another wannabe 'big time' in a Saxo VTR, I can easily match the handling if the driver (in this case a lad) thinks he can drive quick, but actually cant!
Out handle it, in a boat? Ahahahahahaha! NO!

And 190? wtf have you done to that! All the tuning boxes I can find add 18-25BHP at the most. Plus it was 180bhp last time you squarked about it.

Soldato
paradigm said:

His MG is chipped anyway IIRC so it'll be quicker than stock

A stock MG ZT CDTi does 0-60 in 10.3 seconds, which isn't all that quick. He does have loads of torque though which makes it feel a lot quicker than it is (and could help to get it off the line)

A Saxo VTR does it in 9.9 seconds, a VTS in 7.5 seconds

If she had a VTR it is perfectly possible for the MG to beat it due to the extra torque (and the negiliable difference in 0-60)

If she had a VTS, again, the chipped MG could be close (I don't know what he's chipped it to)

Caporegime
ajgoodfellow said:
His MG is chipped anyway IIRC so it'll be quicker than stock

A stock MG ZT CDTi does 0-60 in 10.3 seconds, which isn't all that quick. He does have loads of torque though which makes it feel a lot quicker than it is (and could help to get it off the line)

A Saxo VTR does it in 9.9 seconds, a VTS in 7.5 seconds

If she had a VTR it is perfectly possible for the MG to beat it due to the extra torque (and the negiliable difference in 0-60)

If she had a VTS, again, the chipped MG could be close (I don't know what he's chipped it to)

Stock VTR's do it in 9.1, I also had 8.9 in mine, which was stock (G-meter timed).

His "chipped" figures go up each time he talks about it, I'm betting its over 200BHP by the end of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom