MotoGP 06 Mugello Times

Soldato
Just got a 1:25.17 which put me 261st.If the old games are anything to go by then to be really quick you have to ride it like a moto-x bike,slamming the back brake on into corners and powrsliding out.

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
bout 3.5 weeks! HTF do you steer these frigging things!!?!?!?!?!

Yep having the same problem, to slow down enough for the bends to take the corners well, just seems to slow to me.

I prefer the more arcadey type Bike games like Manx TT and Hang on.

Soldato
Princey said:
I could probably get around 1:27:00 if it wasn't for the penalty feature.

Penalty feature? Is this where it not only slows you down in the gravel & adds to your laptime as well like moto gp 2 did?

Doug said:
Somewhere around the 1:35 region. Looking forward to having a go at the real deal.

Wait a minute - didn't you sell your x360?
squint.gif

Caporegime
God i think ive done it in around 1:50 odd secs, the penalty feature does suck though. But i keep having problems trying to get around the tighter corners, seem to keep flying off but i tend to take a few of the other riders out as well.

Im still undecided about this, whether or not ill waste more money on getting it or get something else.

Soldato
My main fault was with trying to ride like it was a sim, plenty of back brake and turn in hard seems to be the order of the day.

Either that or I use X to brake hard into the corner then off the brakes and gas as I start to turn in then stab the back brake to losen up the back end and improve turn in then on the power hard. If I've done it right I seem to be greated with a nice black strip coming off my back wheel :p

Also try knocking the power slide sensitivity up to 10 in the controls.

Hated this demo first time I played it, starting to love it now. Will probably buy it when it comes out if I can afford it.

Soldato
About 20 minutes!! First couple of corners in approx. 20 secs - fall off (throw controller onto sofa in disgust), a minute or so later think, "I'll be okay - just be a bit more careful" - pick controller up & continue for a couple more corners - fall off again (chuck controller onto sofa).

Repeat until end of lap. :D

Back
Top Bottom