Best Phone on 3 network

Soldato
Thinking of moving onto 3 network and going on contract..

Am on Orange PAYG atm and not really what I want.. I have a W550i and the loudspeaker is really loud, something that I would like to have on a new phone. Now im guessing theres only a few people that could answer this question. Are there any phones availiable on the 3 network that has the same sort of loudspeaker volume that the W550i does?

If not, whats the 2nd best option on 3?

Thanks,
Mark

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
MarkLP said:
how soon will it be coming out?

and how much will the handset cost?
personally i have no idea when it will be out

but from looking at the site where i got my 3 contract from 6 months ago here they say 'June 2006'

as for price, im 99% certain it will be free on that site, as was my N70 when it came out, and every other phone seems to be.

cant beat the contracts from there...nearly all the tariffs will most likely be half price for the whole contract...(have a look at the other phones to see the full tarrifs they will probably offer and prices ;) )

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
That will be on a chash bach deal, you know? What phone do you want I will find you a better deal!

Not really what phone I want really :confused:

Looking at about £15 a month though and can't be orange. as no signal.

Cheers,
Mark

Soldato
[next][0]=&B[0][tariff]=P30CC&B[0][handsetcode]=ORAW810IBLACK&B[0][giftcode]=N9199&deal=4#]good deal i'm not to keen on the phone my self, but people on here seem to love it and its should do every thing you want it to..... mp3, good quality camera, video record/playback and more. Thats on a £30 p/m tariff but you will get 6 months free so works out at £15 m/p. So your getting a new phone out thats worth £200 for £180 (12X£15 or £30X6) plus you will also get 200 mins and 75 txts per month. Also remember you will be able to sell the phone after the 12 months and you will then get most of your money back, depending on the price there are selling for at the time (I'm guessing in 12 months it will be worth areound £120). So you will get the phone all the mins for a totaly of £60 or £5 p/m after selling the phone, not bad hay?

God knows how people think payasyougo can be cheaper, its shocks me!

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Spamalot said:
[next][0]=&B[0][tariff]=P30CC&B[0][handsetcode]=ORAW810IBLACK&B[0][giftcode]=N9199&deal=4#]good deal i'm not to keen on the phone my self, but people on here seem to love it and its should do every thing you want it to..... mp3, good quality camera, video record/playback and more. Thats on a £30 p/m tariff but you will get 6 months free so works out at £15 m/p. So your getting a new phone out thats worth £200 for £180 (12X£15 or £30X6) plus you will also get 200 mins and 75 txts per month. Also remember you will be able to sell the phone after the 12 months and you will then get most of your money back, depending on the price there are selling for at the time (I'm guessing in 12 months it will be worth areound £120). So you will get the phone all the mins for a totaly of £60 or £5 p/m after selling the phone, not bad hay?

God knows how people think payasyougo can be cheaper, its shocks me!
he said no Orange :/

Associate
If it is £15 a month without cashback then it will most likely be an off peak plan most operators do ..

You seem unsure of what you want, a T-Mobile Flext plan does give flexibility but is 18mth as standard.

I have ordered from this site in the past www.*****************.co.uk , they compare all deals and from all retailers and networks.

It may be you want to think about what you really want first, as making a mistake could cost you in the long run.

Soldato
OP
Im not really sure what I want. But I know payg isnt working for me, its costing too much money.

Looked at 3 because they seemed to have the best offers. But will have a look around and see what I can find :)

Thanks,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom