sutton bank pano

Soldato
Year thats a nice shot :)

It is really nice up there - I used to live in a tiny village called Cold Kirby right at the top of the bank. The views in winter are amazing, with 2ft of snow covering everything and all the dry-stone walls just making bumps in it for as far as you could see.

Soldato
OP
Bluebells said:
May I ask which software you used? Great photo btw.

used a program called autostitch google it and it should be the first page, its really easy to use, when its done the stitching i did some trimming in ps cs2 as when u take pics with or with out a tripod it has sections on the edges that are missed

Soldato
steveo said:
i wasnt far from u then m8 i live in ripon not far from sutton bank
WOW - somebody else in the universe lives in Ripon! :eek: I normally say Leeds to make things easier to understand lol. Where do you live - I'm near the clock tower.

Great pictures anyway, on deviantart too!

// EDIT // Studley :eek: I used to work in the tea rooms there :(, right where that picture was taken.

Soldato
OP
A.N.Other said:
WOW - somebody else in the universe lives in Ripon! :eek: I normally say Leeds to make things easier to understand lol. Where do you live - I'm near the clock tower.

Great pictures anyway, on deviantart too!

// EDIT // Studley :eek: I used to work in the tea rooms there :(, right where that picture was taken.

No disguised swearing! me i just dont believe this 2 members within 15 miles of me, there must be more yorkshire lads out there, am just down the road from esso petrol station on harrogate side of of ripon, can i ask where u work :p i work for worsley center in melmerby

Soldato
Don't work yet :) - Studley was a weekend thing. I quit because they were changing the whole management structure and the new boss was an absolute ****!

Leaving school - end of upper 6th - in 3 1/2 days :cool:

This is certainly a weird thread :confused:

Back
Top Bottom