What makes you cry?

Soldato
Are you a tough guy or are you the sensitive type?

What's provked this question is the film Sharon and I watched on Saturday night: Eight Below.

It's a Disney film so can't be that bad surely? Wrong. Both of us spent 3/4 of the film blubbering like babies. All the way through the film she thought I was laughing at her, until the end when she turned the lights on and my eyes were swollen and red :o Like a true man, I put it down to the onions I'd been slicing 2 hours previously :p

Are you embarassed to cry at films?

Soldato
I cry at everything, I watched Apollo 13 again at the weekend, its not like I dont know the ending, but I had a good cry anyway :p

And anything Disney, bound to set me off :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
The green mile does it :(
He was suposed to live.

Also the fight im having with my best friend. I cant even look at a picture of her :(

Soldato
I was in a house full of ladies crying when Grace died in the Sunday Hollyoaks. It was pretty sad though, i'll give them that.

Very rarely cry these days, but to add a couple that have me welling up:

Jurassic Bark
Then Green Mile
Moulin Rouge

Permabanned
Big Fish
The Land Before Time
Animal Airport yesterday morning - there were some really sick Fennik (?) Foxes - li'l baby ones...and they were all cute...and they nearly died and I was like :(

*n

Zip

Zip

Soldato
penski said:
Big Fish
The Land Before Time
Animal Airport yesterday morning - there were some really sick Fennik (?) Foxes - li'l baby ones...and they were all cute...and they nearly died and I was like :(

*n

:eek: The big almighty penski crys :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom