WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!?

Soldato
NOBODY ANSWERS QUESTIONS THAT NEWBIES OR THOSE WHO ARENT THAT REGULAR ASK.....ITS JUST PEOPLE IN THERE LITTLE GROUPS ANSWERING EACH OTHERS QUESTIONS! FORUMS ARE THERE TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE TOO! :mad: :mad:

Soldato
OP
I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR AGES AN ITS LIKE PICK AND MIX IF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ON HERE SEE A QUESTION AS BELOW THEM THEY MOVE ON....WHILE QUESTION MAY BE A VERY DIFFICULT ONE FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS THE HELP

Soldato
OP
I KNOW PEOPEL ARENT OBLIDGED TO BUT ITS A FORUM! SO PEOPLE CAN HELP AND DISCUSS. YOU ARE RIGHT ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR BUT I CAN SHOW YOU STARTED THREADS FROM WEEKS AGO IF NOT MONTHS

Soldato
david.n.c said:
I'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR AGES AN ITS LIKE PICK AND MIX IF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ON HERE SEE A QUESTION AS BELOW THEM THEY MOVE ON....WHILE QUESTION MAY BE A VERY DIFFICULT ONE FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS THE HELP

But to be fair not all Questions can be answered;).

CAps-lock is the third button up on the far left side of a keyboard (in most cases), please press it to turn of the caps lock light and the caps lock itself if you require a serious answer. ;)

Man of Honour
My god. You're one of the most annoying people ever :\ Can't wait to see what's going to happen to this thread/your account.

:Edit: THIS IS WHERE TO ADD "sorry about caps" and such things.

Soldato
david.n.c said:
I KNOW PEOPEL ARENT OBLIDGED TO BUT ITS A FORUM! SO PEOPLE CAN HELP AND DISCUSS. YOU ARE RIGHT ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR BUT I CAN SHOW YOU STARTED THREADS FROM WEEKS AGO IF NOT MONTHS

You've only had one other thread that has gon un-answered... people get unanswered threads every day, just bump it if nobody has answered! Jeeez

Associate
Zefan said:
My god. You're one of the most annoying people ever :\ Can't wait to see what's going to happen to this thread/your account.

Do you remember OC_A64 when he couldn't type properly and we were all having a go at him, I think Otacon closed the thread and maybe banned him. This could be him under a new alias.

Soldato
OP
im just trying to draw attention to the fact there are a lot of newbies on here who are new to modding and dnot want to wreck their systems and questions dont get answered a lot...they just get ignored. i personally have had 3 of about 5 or 6 ignored and it hard when all your doing is looking for some help....cant anyone appreciate that? :confused:

Soldato
OP
lol...i have so many but i was getting frustrated over have many go unnoticed and while i was looking through treads i have seen so many newbies asking for basic help and going ignored...i just dont think it is fair

Soldato
david.n.c said:
im just trying to draw attention to the fact there are a lot of newbies on here who are new to modding and dnot want to wreck their systems and questions dont get answered a lot...they just get ignored. i personally have had 3 of about 5 or 6 ignored and it hard when all your doing is looking for some help....cant anyone appreciate that? :confused:

What the hell are you on about? You've only had 1 thread that was un-answered, not because it was ignored but because people probably couldnt answer it. You've got another thread going that only started an hour ago.. give it some time and stop whining

edit: You've got a reply, take a look

Back
Top Bottom