How best to deal with this? (Eww pics inside)

Soldato
I had the same happened to my little toe, half of the nail was gone and there was blood allover the place. How can such a small thing bleed so much is beyond me. Anyway, use a pair of pliers to take it out.

ps. HAHA!

Soldato
I had that a while back but only on about half the nail. I'm not sure if ripping off the entire nail is such a good idea, it won't kill you though.

Soldato
dont pull it off tbh :/ it will grow itself out and that way you dont bleed everywhere and get gangrine in your toe leading to a leg amuptation :p or Icould just be paranoid :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Rich1988 said:
dont pull it off tbh :/ it will grow itself out and that way you dont bleed everywhere and get gangrine in your toe leading to a leg amuptation :p or Icould just be paranoid :rolleyes:

Its been like that for over 2 months now, it wasnt going to grow its self out.

KaHn

Soldato
I wouldnt rip it off as half the nail is still attached to the extremely UN pain resistant soft flesh of your big toe.

Wrap it in a dressing and leave it till it comes off.

I would hate to think of you crying like a big girl after trying to rip that off .

Soldato
KaHn said:
Its been like that for over 2 months now, it wasnt going to grow its self out.

KaHn

oh well you could have said that :p cut it up with a tiny pair of scissors, ripping out in one go will leave you in lots of pain and bleeding everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom