Foamed Gatso - someone listened to Clarkson!

Soldato
Saw it today on Ipswich road just off the A12 into Colchester, had to stop and take a photo :D

gatso1.JPG

gatso2.JPG

gatso3.JPG

Pity they didn't use building foam, not quite sure what they used, similar to shaving foam I think, but no doubt it has buggered it up good and proper :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Clarkson said:
Don't do that......

Ohh the anti-speed freaks will love him for that.

I actually have access to lots of that foam, but there aren't any silly cameras near me. Plus I kinda like freedom. :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
We filled a whole car up with expanding foam once hoping that the windows would explode. Took about 5 gallons of liquid, quickly mix in the activator in half a drum, slam the door and RUN :D

Didn't explode though which was disappointing :mad:

Soldato
Muncher said:
Saw it today on Ipswich road just off the A12 into Colchester, had to stop and take a photo :D

http://www.muncher.org.uk/gatso1.JPG
http://www.muncher.org.uk/gatso2.JPG
http://www.muncher.org.uk/gatso3.JPG

Pity they didn't use building foam, not quite sure what they used, similar to shaving foam I think, but no doubt it has buggered it up good and proper :D

ahh the fun fun fun ipswich road speed cameras. nice to see someone stopping them cashing in, i mean stopping child killers.

Last edited:
Soldato
SoliD said:
ahh the fun fun fun ipswich road speed cameras. nice to see someone stopping them cashing in, i mean stopping child killers.

Sorry to pick on you mate but why do you have to quote the whole post?! Sorry again - it's just a bit annoying when you have to scroll all the way down past the pictures again...

Soldato
Enfield said:
Sorry to pick on you mate but why do you have to quote the whole post?! Sorry again - it's just a bit annoying when you have to scroll all the way down past the pictures again...

ye sorry about that usually i cut them out but was just off to bed and wanted to post, alas i cant sleep, all fixed now.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
stoofa said:
A speed camera can only "Cash In" if you speed past it....or is it really that difficult to understand?

*Yawn*

Speed cameras, in many cases, are placed in positions purely as a revenue-generating device and have naff all to do with road safety...or is that really that difficult to understand?

Quick question for you stoofa - who is the more dangerous? Me, doing 85mph on a motorway concentrating on driving or someone I saw yesterday, doing 15mph in a 30 with a mobile phone glued to her ear? Because a speed camera would only be catching one of us.....

Associate
Oh how I love speed cameras. They catch tired drivers, disqualified drivers, uninsured drivers, drunk drivers, drugged drivers, drivers with mobile phones etc :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom