Stress

Soldato
When do you guys know your getting stressed?

For me my sleeping gets a lot worse and my skin flares up on my face and get an acne attack :(

Got exams for final year uni this month - first one @ 9am - and i just dont feel confident, i dont enjoy the course and find it hard to concentrate on revision

Damn stress :(

Adz

Adz

Soldato
If the stress is affecting your health, sleeping patterns, etc then you're working too hard - slow down. I speak from experience. If you work yourself into the ground, it won't do you any good long term.

Associate
Don’t really seem to get a good nights sleep when I’m stressed, usually I’m out like a light, I sometimes get a bit snappy too. Last exam is next Monday though :D

McDaniel did you play for a CS clan called defcon one quite afew years back? With Soul and DK-Mech?

Soldato
OP
Adz said:
If the stress is affecting your health, sleeping patterns, etc then you're working too hard - slow down. I speak from experience. If you work yourself into the ground, it won't do you any good long term.

i generally sleep bad anyway, always have - its just worsened when i get worried.

Soldato
OP
richyfingers said:
Don’t really seem to get a good nights sleep when I’m stressed, usually I’m out like a light, I sometimes get a bit snappy too. Last exam is next Monday though :D

McDaniel did you play for a CS clan called defcon one quite afew years back? With Soul and DK-Mech?

yea i was an orignal member :D

Soul Assasin - Jay
DK-Mech
HollowPointMagnet
AlfredoFunk
Andy McNab

etc... :D

the un-official PCGamer clan, lol - ahhh memories

Adz

Adz

Soldato
McDaniel said:
i generally sleep bad anyway, always have - its just worsened when i get worried.

Me too but sleep is important. For instance, tonight I have a stack of work to do - I'm putting it off in favour of beer and music knowing I'll get a good night's sleep and be fresh tomorrow. If I worked right until bedtime, I wouldn't then I'd be shattered tomorrow and waste the entire day.

Soldato
OP
u ever spell it as Sw1tch? the alias is familiar though

/edit

lol i knew Jollx was an Essex boy - but hes at my uni???? im also failing computer science, lol

Associate
When I get stressed I find it even harder to sleep than normal and I get incredibly moody. Feel sorry for the people around me right now, feeling particulary stressed as I've started my exams which I'm not ready for. :(

Associate
Yea he mentioned that a while ago, he saw you posting on here at uni once I think.

It might have been sw1tch at one point but it was usually just switch.

Small world ehh! and good luck with the exams, I'm sure you will do just fine.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
You are stressed at Uni? Damn, whats it going to be like when you get in the real world :p

I said im stressed about exams - i already have a job and ontop of uni i work 3 days a week so have basically worked 7 days a week for 3 years. Ive not been out of work since i was 15.

Its not the pressure of work as such i just get really bad at exams, thats all.

Soldato
OP
richyfingers said:
Yea he mentioned that a while ago, he saw you posting on here at uni once I think.

It might have been sw1tch at one point but it was usually just switch.

Small world ehh! and good luck with the exams, I'm sure you will do just fine.

Hehe cool :)

Soldato
I'm not able to sleep and my skin flares up and then I get into one downward spiral where my skin gets worse and end's up with me in hospital or stuck at home.

Although at the moment I'm coping with my exams pretty well and It'll all be done at the end of the week!!!

Caporegime
McDaniel said:
When do you guys know your getting stressed?

For me my sleeping gets a lot worse and my skin flares up on my face and get an acne attack :(

Got exams for final year uni this month - first one @ 9am - and i just dont feel confident, i dont enjoy the course and find it hard to concentrate on revision

Damn stress :(
Stress is for the week. You clearly aren't Jedi.

Back
Top Bottom