Leaked WMP 11 screenshots

Associate
how do you get on the actual beta, do you have to be given an invite code on connect?? I can't see it on list of stuff to test :(

Caporegime
benjo said:
Just looks like a new skin to me? I'm checking it out now..
What is it with people seeing a new version of a Microsoft program and thinking that because the UI has been updated that it's just a skin? It's happened with Vista and Office 11, and now it's happening with Windows Media Player.

Soldato
I'm using it now - I love the new library, makes things much easier to find with album art and grouping by artist etc. The new black front also looks very sleek.

Only minor problem I had is that when I tried using it with Salling Clicker, it took a while to display updated info on my phone, and was a bit slow at the PC end too.

Its not a great issue though because I usually use Itunes for remote control, which works fine, but it would have been nice to try out the new MP.

If anyone wants any more screenshots, I can post some. :)

Soldato
Caged said:
What is it with people seeing a new version of a Microsoft program and thinking that because the UI has been updated that it's just a skin? It's happened with Vista and Office 11, and now it's happening with Windows Media Player.

Maybe because with this media player, the interface is just the same..

Back
Top Bottom