Ever hit the person you're sleeping next to in a dream?

Soldato
I had a dream last night that my dad was in a fight. The other guys son started fighting too so I joined in. I was just giving the other lad a good elbow when I woke up realising I'd just elbowed piggy in the back :o :p

Was quite hard too :(

So, anybody else hit somebody whilst asleep?

Soldato
Yes :o

I have also kicked them out of bed many a time, elbowed them in the back.

I was on holiday with a mate of mine and as the beds were close together I rolled over an clocked him on the head. Apparently it woke him up but not me :)

KaHn

Soldato
Awesome idea, and cool way to get away with it. If i get back with the love of my life, im going to batter her and then blame my dream of trying to get rid of the wasps around me

Soldato
i sleep talk a lot, and move around tonnes in my sleep; ive quite often hit Claire around lol :( she used to do the same though, fights in our sleep rofls

Soldato
I've been woken up by my other half repeatedly 'spamming' me in her sleep (forehead slaps), god knows what she was dreaming about? :D

My mate's wife apparently has a habit of sitting bolt upright and letting out blood-curdling screams while asleep and then (having frightened the living wits out of her hubby), lying down and continuing to sleep.

Associate
i regulaly get my g/fs knees in my back as she always tends to sleep with her knee's upto her chest an as she rolls over.......bam.........owch......fall back to sleep

Soldato
I was sharing a single bed with my gf at her house, obviously a bit of a squeeze, and during the night I apparently got annoyed and rather rudely told her to get out of bed and sleep on the floor (her parents had put a matress and sleeping bag down).
She went down there and apparently asked for a pillow, at which point I allegedly said "Here's your ******* pillow!" and threw it at her head.

I was seriously asleep during the whole of this and remember none of it, but wow did I get the cold shoulder in the morning.

Soldato
Desmo said:
I had a dream last night that my dad was in a fight. The other guys son started fighting too so I joined in. I was just giving the other lad a good elbow when I woke up realising I'd just elbowed piggy in the back :o :p

Was quite hard too :(

So, anybody else hit somebody whilst asleep?

HAhhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am in tears :D

Also, no.

Caporegime
Hmmm cant say ive hit anyone in bed, although a few times i felt like whacking my ex wife right in the eyeballs for good measure but sadly i was awake:(:p

Saying that though my gf ended up on top of me during one night...god knows how she ended up lying on top of me. All i know is that i felt like someone was pushing really hard on my chest and when i opened up my eyes, i found my little woman lying on top of me...so i gently woke her up and she was kinda embarrassed as she was having a naughty dream about me and somehow ended up on top of me:p. Cant remember if she was grinding up against me as it felt like i was being slowly suffocated lol:p.

Back
Top Bottom