South Wales

• Thread starter Deleted member 11679
  • Start date

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Hello,

Have been to South Wales this weekend with my girlfriend Sarah. Stayed in Tenby on Friday and Saturday then came back today (Sunday)...although the weather didn't give us any rain (phew) it spent most of the time being overcast.

Had a great weekend and went out for a lot of walking and checking out the beaches. Used the opportunity to have a break from shooting sports and have a go at some different kind of shots; have been through them now and these are some of my favourites with a little bit of processing.

Comments and critique as always appreciated and welcome:

Tenby beach by night:
1)
IMG_3294.JPG

2)
IMG_3292.JPG

Macro of a shell taken on Tenby beach, using extension tubes:
3)
IMG_3068.JPG

Macro of a snail taken on a walk by Bosherton:
4)
IMG_3196.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

OP
Laugharne Castle, visited on the way back:
5)
IMG_3320.JPG

A rain droplet, again using extension tubes and taken at Bosherton:
6)
IMG_3176.JPG

Thanks for looking, all photos taken on the 350d and with the 18-55mm kit lens, 50mm F/1.8 Mk II and a set of extension tubes.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

OP
Yeh I agree with you. Having taken some shots with light though it has infused me to want to go and do more...think I am going to get myself out at night over the coming weeks.

Soldato
I really like the first 2 shots, I live in that area so can appreciate them.

Lucky you're not here today the weather is bad :( but dont let that put you off it's a really nice area and you should check out some of the secluded beaches which you have to walk the coastal path to get to.. anyway good shots come back again in the proper summer :)

Back
Top Bottom