MSI K8N NEO.4-F

Associate
my bro's got this mobo, it's a good mobo for the price, and he's not had any problems with it at all.

runs nice and kool and he's using dual channel memory :)

his spec (athlon 64 3000+, 2x512 ddr, 6800GT,)

Soldato
only problems i have ever heard of with MSI motherboards (including one i owned) is BIOS issues, meaning you can't clock past 215mhz on your HT, but this is easily solved through a flash if you had this problem

Associate
OP
was looking for mobo that l could flash in windows like the av8 without probs,saw it has a windows updater
and the biggest thing for mwe is has over 3 pci standard slots/it was either this mobo or asroch dual sata2
was looking new dfi xfire,but not worth baying that much for mobo,cheaper to get one of there and a ati 512 graphic card with it to migrate
cheers all

Soldato
MSI boards are good overclockers, there stable as a rock, there very well set out, come with loads of expansion slots, there very reliable and at something like a third the price of the DFI board, theres no real reason to go for the DFI unless your wanting truely sick overclocking potential and SLI/Crossfire capability, im a bit disappointed with overclockers MSI section, there only stocking a single board for socket 939, and its not even the best board i mean where is the K8N Diamond Plus and the Platinum, there two highly regarded motherboards as well

Back
Top Bottom