OcUK- spread the love thread!

Soldato
OcUK- spread the love thread! (free things for free things)

To the DON's if this is against any forum rules then please delete it, and I though it would work better in here than the MM as it might get a fair bit of spam. And I know you lot don’t like you MM being messed with.

Rite I had an Idea.........

I'm going to give something away, for FREE, and with free P&P, just because I'm a nice bloke. All you have to do is do the same.

For example, this is how you should post-

I will take "users" item.

And will give away "item"

So you can only take my item if you agree to an item away.

You will have to have trust enabled to participate, and address's will have to be found from emails in trust.

I'm doing this to prove my confidence is OcUK, and just because it might be fun.

I'll start then-

I will give away a DVD (ex-rental) of Terminator 3- rise of the machines.

PLEASE TRY NOT TO SPAM THIS THREAD TO MUCH!

PLEASE MAKE ALL OFFERS IN YELLOW AND SAY WHEN ITS GONE, AND WHOM TOO!!!! ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT

Last edited:
Soldato
I could see this working, and i also cant see it working, there will be so many misplacements of parcels etc. its a very nice thought, but why not send all the gifts and presents, into a donation for a charity.

so we dedicate a regular well known member, don, if needed and send all the parcels to them, and then we auction them all, and then give the money to charity?

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
I thought it was a good idea, but I also like the charity auction thing too :)

dons could always set up a charity thread and sticky it in GD when all items are collected, then sell them all off, its a good way me thinks.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I like this idea, I've seen it done very successfully on other forums. I'm in a soon as I see some junk I don't have yet.

edit: ^You don't trade it Muffin, you would pass Deep Blue on to the next person. :)

Soldato
OP
[DW]Muffin said:
i'll trade you deep blue for t3

TRU said:
edit: ^You don't trade it Muffin, you would pass Deep Blue on to the next person.

yep, if its going to work you have be able to read AND play by the rules. :D

If you edit what you said then I think we could have your first pass on.

Please make all offers/pass ons in yellow font.

Soldato
I'll take the Motorola V3 and pass on a copy of Greenday - Dookie
(providing he's taking Terminator I guess, it's all gone a bit higgledypiggledy)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
da_mic_1530 said:
id take termintor and pass on a old motorola v3, the front screen is broken but it works, infact if any1 does actually want this email me, (in sig)

I'll take the V3

And will pass on a Copy of Master and comander DVD

Edit- second in line for the V3!

Have emailed you, all I need is your add to send T3 too and I will give you my add for the V3

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
OCdt Stringy said:
Well unless you get some magical yellow veto due to you being the thread starter then I'm currently first in line for the V3.

Sorry. If you know the rules, then use them. Follow the format please or it will never work!

Back
Top Bottom