Streetfighter XBL

Soldato
How longs a piece of string! Its been muted to be coming on marketplace since March yet still no sign of it. Theres videos about of it running on 360 so it's obviously going to be soon but could be this week, next week or June I think only m$ knows when half this stuff is going on.

I reckon they stagger the stuff on purpose to maximise sales after all you dont want 3-4 arcade games coming out in the same week as its less likely you're gonna impulse buy 3 games compaired to if you release 1 a week over 3 weeks so it wouldnt suprise me if its been finished for a while but there holding onto it till everyones brought uno!

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
Uno is always dead though :( especially ranked games.
ocuk Uno night maybe?? lol
I think there are a few to come out June/July iirc Paperboy among others is due out also.
And when the camera comes out, expect a flood
OcUK UNO night sounds good.

Soldato
I wish they would just get a move on with releasing this I have been waiting a few months now since this was first touted as a possible addition to xbl.

If only they could have done x-men vs streetfighter and I would be a very happy bunny indeed. I spent far too much time and money playing it.

Back
Top Bottom