9/11 Tape to be Released

Associate
Fox News earlier reporting that the DOD if to release video footage of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon. This is disturbing yet interetesting. Why release this now?

It's been five years since the terrible event, but the world saw planes hitting the towers, but yet this footage has been held back for nearly five years :/

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
My suspicions arent anything to do with a conspiracy etc, I just dont believe that.

I do think that we can expect to see some sort of announcement or at least change in tone towards another country, probably Iran, on the back of this while there is some public anger roused by the footage etc.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I want to see this tape just to prove my friend wrong about this whole thing about America blowing up the pentagone them selves theory :rolleyes:

Associate
OP
Yes, it will be released in the next 15 minutes apparantly and they waited till the Mousari trial ended to release it. Hmm okay.

Associate
OP
2angles apparantly from the parking lot in the Pentagon. Hmm, what about the footage from local hotels. The conspiracy may still live ;)

Soldato
I'd like evidence to show that Flight93 really did crash and wasn't just a smouldering hole in the ground.

Associate
OP
I think it may be the "missing" frames from the video we see of an explosion at the Pentagon. I remember being at college and seeing the four or so frames, but a few were missing.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Will all the people that think this is all a conspiracy please shut the **** up :mad:
Lots of people died because of these acts.
I think bush did the right thing by going into Afghanistan and Iraq.

All this conspiracy theory gets on my goat.
How about some respect for the people that lost there lives in the incident and going to war?

Permabanned
Zip said:
I want to see this tape just to prove my friend wrong about this whole thing about America blowing up the pentagone them selves theory :rolleyes:

How exactly is that going to prove or disprove anything?

Soldato
Zip said:
Will all the people that think this is all a conspiracy please shut the **** up :mad:

How about some respect for the people that lost there lives in the incident and going to war?
How about some respect for the people who want the truth? That includes many of the families that lost loved ones on 9/11.

Man of Honour
Zip said:

Good point, but Iraq wasn't at all related to 9/11 - it was just cleverly spun by Bush and co.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
MiGSY said:
How exactly is that going to prove or disprove anything?

She thinks the Americans blew the pentagon up from the inside and the plane in the video was all done by the use of a computer :rolleyes:

With this video you will be able to see the blast was clearly caused by the plane entering it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom