what's tesco's policy on game returns?

Permabanned
hi,

anyone know if tesco are happy for people to return games? got one on the 11th may that i'd like to get my money back on.

Permabanned
OP
5bjoshua said:
Yeh i took back one they were fine about it. They made me right my name and address out though...

what did you tell them? that the game was rubbish etc? or was it the good old "bought this yesterday and then got the game today for my birthday!"

Associate
I took blazing angels back to tesco because of the screen tearing,, the girl at returns just looked at me blankly and said ''so is it defective then'', I said its a known manufacturing problem,lol,, so she said ok pick a different game :)

Permabanned
OP
turtle3 said:
I took blazing angels back to tesco because of the screen tearing,, the girl at returns just looked at me blankly and said ''so is it defective then'', I said its a known manufacturing problem,lol,, so she said ok pick a different game :)

ah...they not offer a refund?

Associate
at Tesco, the games are already out of the wrapper and kept behind the counter aren't they? you could probably get away with saying you haven't played it and they'd take it fine. they love great customer service and stuff there so im sure they'd be fine.

you could play the unwanted gift card. a personal favourite of mine with PC games was to say that it wasn't compatible with my PC. it's not the game's fault but at virgin, they seemed to lap that one up.

Soldato
managed to get Worms on the PSP for free the other day at Tescos :D

As it was priced wrong and they have the refund policy if you get charged higher that what is on the shelf label.

Soldato
I bought top spin 2 the other day from tesco, when i was buying it the women behind the counter advised me that tesco do accept returns on xbox360 games for any other reason then them being faulty when new

Back
Top Bottom