Viewsonic's On Site Warranty , Anyone Used It ?

L33

L33

Permabanned
Hi
I had to use this service a few months back. Their call centre is based in norway/sweden or somewhere judging by accents of everyone I spoke to! They were very helpful and I had a brand new monitor the next day via courier (who took the old monitor away)

Soldato
OP
Yes they were helpfull , but my fax wouldnt let me send my invoice over to them for proof of purchase so i had to scan then email it,

i rang half an hour later to confirm whether they recieved it or not and they had :)

The chap then says im just checking stock and guess what !

THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK :mad:

I ask how long until i get a new one, and he says its hard to say but the monitors were ordered two weeks ago :eek: and could take another week to arrive with them, he said he will ring me when they get the stock in, then the monitor will arrive in 24 hours. The way i see it at the moment its gonna be the start of june before i see a new one :(

Surely there is something else i can do ?

RMA Via ocuk, or will they just say rma through viewsonic ?

Ive had such bad luck this week aswell :(

L33

L33

Permabanned
Yes you could return it to OCUK but I am not sure about postage costs, you may have to pay for postage back to them (I could be wrong, call/email and ask?)

Soldato
OP
Thats one way of putting it lol.

Ive just realised if you actually apply pressure to the dodgy line on my screen with your thumb it goes.

But as soon as i take off my thumb it returns :eek:

Permabanned
Just be paitent, I know its hard when you get a great screen like that but thats all you can do right now. Besides, they said it will go out in 24hours when they get it so theres not much else they can do :).

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom