How to cheer myself up?

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Some of you may remember a thread I posted about a girl problem I was having, in the end I told her I didn't want to know her any more because of the way she acted. She apologised and asked me out, like an idiot I agreed and since then she has been ignoring me. I have blocked and deleted her from msn and have no intention of calling her but obviously I really liked her and this has got me feeling a bit down.

So any ideas on how to make myself feel better? Usually I would just go out with some mates but we are currently in the middle of some uni exams and everyone is revising and most of my close mates are on the other side of the country.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Just remember that you're 19 and have the rest of your life ahead of you :). What's one ****-up in the grand scheme of things?

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Adz said:
Just remember that you're 19 and have the rest of your life ahead of you :). What's one ****-up in the grand scheme of things?

I know, but the worst thing is before all this we were friends, but now I find out that even when we were just friends she was spinning me lies.

I haven't got the best record with the ladies, I seem to make friends with them easily and some of them like to go further but when they really get to know me they all go running. Im not a nutter or anything and I don't get whats so wrong with me that it keeps happening.

Soldato
Grrrrr said:
Buy some laughing gas :)

That's a serious suggestion by the way! It's great fun

Laughing gas is some seriously jokes stuff :p Freaked me the hell out the first time I did it with that aural ringing ****!

Soldato
M0T said:
Im not a nutter or anything and I don't get whats so wrong with me that it keeps happening.
You said the girl was the one spinning lies and then ask what is wrong with you? :confused:

Ditch her and find a propper girl, they really do exist, honest!

Soldato
Dream of the furure my freind, things can only get better, can only get behheter lalala oop sorry got carried away but you know what i mean ;)

Associate
M0T said:
I know, but the worst thing is before all this we were friends, but now I find out that even when we were just friends she was spinning me lies.

I haven't got the best record with the ladies, I seem to make friends with them easily and some of them like to go further but when they really get to know me they all go running. Im not a nutter or anything and I don't get whats so wrong with me that it keeps happening.

Women under 25 are bonkers, attractive I'll grant you, fun maybe, but absolutely stark raving mad.

That is one lesson worth learning now.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
MookJong said:
You said the girl was the one spinning lies and then ask what is wrong with you? :confused:

Ditch her and find a propper girl, they really do exist, honest!

Yeah I suppose. The thing that gets to me is it was just lies about little things, rather than anything major. Some of the things she lied about you just wouldn't bother with.

I can't go to the london meet because my friend is playing a gig in penge, unless of course there will be some hot girls there...

Associate
M0T said:
Some of you may remember a thread I posted about a girl problem I was having, in the end I told her I didn't want to know her any more because of the way she acted. She apologised and asked me out, like an idiot I agreed and since then she has been ignoring me. I have blocked and deleted her from msn and have no intention of calling her but obviously I really liked her and this has got me feeling a bit down.

So any ideas on how to make myself feel better? Usually I would just go out with some mates but we are currently in the middle of some uni exams and everyone is revising and most of my close mates are on the other side of the country.

I like to go here...

www.lookitsme.co.uk

Nothing quite like out with the old and in with the new to pass the time :D

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
I sort of managed to cheer myself up a bit, she messaged me saying she needed to speak to me.

I unblocked her, and in a roundabout way she asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her tonight, I told her I wanted to watch the football. He response was her saying football was gay and not manly, footballers wear makeup and she was gorgeous and they weren't. I think my refusal may have got to her.

Plus I told her she was short.

Nothing makes you feel better like being mean.

Associate
Some girls can be so.... rotten. You try to like them, you tell yourself fifty times that they're "not that bad" but overall you find yourself loathing them. And yet you still try to be friends with them because you feel deep down they're "not a bad person". I think the best thing to do is just cut them out of your life.

I know a girl like that. We're not romantically envolved, and we never were (for the record). I just find her really dishonest about stupid things. She always juggles about the facts just to make herself feel a little better about herself. She could arrange to meet me, and then change her mind and ask can she reschedule, just to make herself feel a little more important. She talks about me to her friends the whole time (to the point that it's embarrassing), but when I'm with her friends she's really jealous and tries to put me down. In short, she's really obnoxious, selfish, need I say more?

And yet, every so often, she will arrange to call or meet me. I could wait in for her call only to find out the next day she was too tired and went to bed, or met her friend in the mall, or was busy working on something for college. And if I wasn't around to take her call I'd get a nasty email from her saying I make her wait around like an idiot.

Er, sorry for thread crashing! But if your girlfriend/female friend is anything like the girl I know - i.e. puts you in a bad mood and rarely makes you feel good - you're probably best off without her.

Back
Top Bottom