Cheap Xbox 360 Games

Permabanned
Errr its called ebay dude lol trust me, average (recent) game on there will sell around £30 with P+P and youll then get £30 for it on here if you sell so theres barely any loss tbh.

Soldato
i dont think you get many bargains on ebay anymore (well not often, i'm sure i'll be corrected shortly, heh), i sell stuff on there and usually make more than what the game or item is worth. sold an 18 month old 6800gt for over £150 on there recently, some real stupid people about.

£30 for a game, plus in a lot of cases a couple of quid for delivery doesn't seem like a great deal to me when there are a ton of online stores selling 360 games brand spanking new for £39.99 inc. free delivery.

Permabanned
KraniX said:
i dont think you get many bargains on ebay anymore (well not often, i'm sure i'll be corrected shortly, heh), i sell stuff on there and usually make more than what the game or item is worth. sold an 18 month old 6800gt for over £150 on there recently, some real stupid people about.

£30 for a game, plus in a lot of cases a couple of quid for delivery doesn't seem like a great deal to me when there are a ton of online stores selling 360 games brand spanking new for £39.99 inc. free delivery.

you can get almost any game on the bay for 30inc except when v.new/just out. You sold the 6800GT for 150 cos it was agp, they still fetch 120ish on the MM here.

Any of those first gen games, kameo, Fifa:RTWC, condemned, PGR etc etc can all be got for JUST over 20 sometimes a smidge under. Kong, which while bashed is a decent game for an evening or 2 can be had for about £8!!!! i mean ffs, bargains galore!

EDIT Amped 3 is a cracking game.

Associate
I just picked up GRAW for £23 from Play-Asia. Arrived in less than 5 days. I think they have Tomb Raider now for the same price. It's Region-Free so it will work on any console. Only thing that differs is the artwork on the case.

Man of Honour
sharingan_sasuk said:
I just picked up GRAW for £23 from Play-Asia. Arrived in less than 5 days. I think they have Tomb Raider now for the same price. It's Region-Free so it will work on any console. Only thing that differs is the artwork on the case.
Got it for £21 from lxdirect.

Associate
Kreeeee said:

That's with some discount code though. I tried it before and it didn't work at the time. I'm guessing the codes change often but I couldn't be bothered to wait for that chance so I just ordered it off Play-Asia.

roboffer said:
Add me, Ceeg and Kronologic to your friends list if you fancy some online games :)

Will sure add you guys later. Help a stupid n00b eh! :p

Soldato
Kreeeee said:

Got GRAW for £19.99 inc del. from GAME AND £1 back via Quidco.com :D

Winner :D

Just to rub it in a little bit, my current pre-orders:

Dead Rising £19.99
Halo 3 £24.99
Alan Wake £19.99
Gears of War £14.99

**Edit**
Just found out that GAME now allow you to claim your reward points online as well. I've got £33.31 worth of points to claim at some point so almost a free 360 game already.

Last edited:
Associate
You can get £25 off at littlewoods online and you have to use a debit/credit card.

Code is: ZQ0155

Haven't checked to see if they have Burnout but they usually retail with them for £50-£55.

Soldato
Usel said:
You can get £25 off at littlewoods online and you have to use a debit/credit card.

Code is: ZQ0155

Haven't checked to see if they have Burnout but they usually retail with them for £50-£55.

Code doesn't work mate

Soldato
But this one does:

ZG0333

That's if you spend £60 though :(

This one: ZG0166 is for your first order. (£20 off).

Googled, took about 20 secs.

Only problem now is can't find any games that interest me until a couple of months :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
Ultra_Extreme said:
you can get almost any game on the bay for 30inc except when v.new/just out. You sold the 6800GT for 150 cos it was agp, they still fetch 120ish on the MM here.

Any of those first gen games, kameo, Fifa:RTWC, condemned, PGR etc etc can all be got for JUST over 20 sometimes a smidge under. Kong, which while bashed is a decent game for an evening or 2 can be had for about £8!!!! i mean ffs, bargains galore!

EDIT Amped 3 is a cracking game.

Amped 3 is indeed good fun but whats with all the southpark style weirdness in the cut scenes and 80s style video game intros?
It has an enormous helping of "WEIRD" in the storymode, but...... I really like that. Amped 3 - much better than I would ever have thought and funny / sassy as well.

Kong...... it pongs to be frank.

Permabanned
Zico said:
Got GRAW for £19.99 inc del. from GAME AND £1 back via Quidco.com :D

Winner :D

Just to rub it in a little bit, my current pre-orders:

Dead Rising £19.99
Halo 3 £24.99
Alan Wake £19.99
Gears of War £14.99

**Edit**
Just found out that GAME now allow you to claim your reward points online as well. I've got £33.31 worth of points to claim at some point so almost a free 360 game already.

How are you getting these pre-orders so cheap via game?

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Amped 3 is indeed good fun but whats with all the southpark style weirdness in the cut scenes and 80s style video game intros?
It has an enormous helping of "WEIRD" in the storymode, but...... I really like that. Amped 3 - much better than I would ever have thought and funny / sassy as well.

Kong...... it pongs to be frank.

The 'kookyness' of the intros sits well with me, im a surfer with a distinct past in weed and idealisms. It all makes sense to me, think that sebastian guy is great! I spent most cutscenes laughing pretty heartily, and the sled crash mode was great fun. Shame there was no real Live! content, cos once you got the 1000 points then thats about it.

Permabanned
Ultra_Extreme said:
The 'kookyness' of the intros sits well with me, im a surfer with a distinct past in weed and idealisms. It all makes sense to me, think that sebastian guy is great! I spent most cutscenes laughing pretty heartily, and the sled crash mode was great fun. Shame there was no real Live! content, cos once you got the 1000 points then thats about it.

The weirdness is great it was just totally unexpected as it did not feature in previous SSX games (that I noticed). To please my daughter I play as the pink rabbit character which adds to the weird level, caught the yeti last night as the rabbit ..... most odd.

Back
Top Bottom