Just how good is GRAW Co-op!!!

Soldato
I was as excited as everyone else about GRAW when it first came out but after a few days I lost interest and it started gathering dust along with some of my other games.

Well a mate of mine came round last night and after spending about an hour on the test drive and Moto GP demos we were about to go for old faithfull (Fight Night) when we started talking about how good co-op mode on The Warriors was and I remembered that GRAW had a co-op mode so we gave it a try without holding out much hope but DAMN its good fun!

We tried campaign and after realising that you could turn on respawns in the options the fun began. So much better being able to talk tactics with someone beside you and "over there" *points at screen* makes a lot more sense than it does over live :p

So now my questions:

In co-op campaign is it meant to just drop you back to the lobby screen after you complete the mission or are we doing something wrong? And are there only 4 maps in co-op? We completed 3 last night (would have been all 4 but we ran out of time on our first attempt of map 2)

Also are there any other good 2-player (as in: sitting in same room not over live) Co-op games on the 360 or any in the near future?

lordrobs said:
I was as excited as everyone else about GRAW when it first came out but after a few days I lost interest and it started gathering dust along with some of my other games.

Well a mate of mine came round last night and after spending about an hour on the test drive and Moto GP demos we were about to go for old faithfull (Fight Night) when we started talking about how good co-op mode on The Warriors was and I remembered that GRAW had a co-op mode so we gave it a try without holding out much hope but DAMN its good fun!

We tried campaign and after realising that you could turn on respawns in the options the fun began. So much better being able to talk tactics with someone beside you and "over there" *points at screen* makes a lot more sense than it does over live :p

So now my questions:

In co-op campaign is it meant to just drop you back to the lobby screen after you complete the mission or are we doing something wrong? And are there only 4 maps in co-op? We completed 3 last night (would have been all 4 but we ran out of time on our first attempt of map 2)

Also are there any other good 2-player (as in: sitting in same room not over live) Co-op games on the 360 or any in the near future?

It is great fun, Several of us meet up from time to time to play Co-op on live and other games, you should come and play some time.

Its really good with about 6 people and only one life. you have to be a bit more careful than the run & gun approach but once a few of you are dead you can cheer on the ones that are alive (you can watch their screens)

After each level you normally return to the menu screen.

Soldato
OP
Kronologic said:
It is great fun, Several of us meet up from time to time to play Co-op on live and other games, you should come and play some time.

Its really good with about 6 people and only one life. you have to be a bit more careful than the run & gun approach but once a few of you are dead you can cheer on the ones that are alive (you can watch their screens)

After each level you normally return to the menu screen.
Yeah my main problem with only having one life was that my mate had never played it before so as I was explaining things to him I was getting nailed!

I'll have to give it a try over live, need to brush up though and not try to use COD controls like last night :p

So are there only 4 campaign maps? Bit of a shame if thats the case.

lordrobs said:
Yeah my main problem with only having one life was that my mate had never played it before so as I was explaining things to him I was getting nailed!

I'll have to give it a try over live, need to brush up though and not try to use COD controls like last night :p

So are there only 4 campaign maps? Bit of a shame if thats the case.

There is 4 at the moment but they are releasing another 4 shortly.

Associate
Co-op with a mate is excellent, although seeing as I have not got a permanent internet link set-up for live yet ( the shame ) I haven't had the chance to sample it online....can't wait

Back
Top Bottom