Transformer CGI - Optimus Prime... blue

Raz

Raz

Soldato
they should just remake the original Transformers movie (1985) as CGI, don't want them to 'update' the story and ruin it for the original fans :p :mad:

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Raz said:
they should just remake the original Transformers movie (1985) as CGI, don't want them to 'update' the story and ruin it for the original fans :p :mad:
Couldnt state it better myself.

The movie id going to either be great, or absolutely horrible. So far...its shaping up as horrible.

The good:
Steven Spielberg: Producer
Michael Bay: Director
'based on g1'
Jon Voight as secretary of defence

The bad:

Eh...michael bay, director. Sure i like some of his movies but hes making retarded decisions.
Examples include. Optimus Prime...without his face plate. Yes, prime will have a Beast wars era MOUTH. Way to screw up one of the coolest designs ever Michael!

Optimus Prime: Juggernaut instead of flat nose. Prime will look more like his G2 P.O.S counterpart. With a long nose cab instead of the best known flat nose. Again way to screw up the BEST known transformer (none of this RID, Armada, Energon crap thanks)

Bumblebee, awww. Everyone remembers him right? The cute little yellow beetle? Unfortunatly Volkswagon will not allow their cars to be used in a 'war film'. So what does bumblebee become? A god damn MUSCLE CAR. The furthest thing from a bug. A god damn Camaro.

Bumblbee: *spoilers*...wont talk! Yea!!! Way to make a retarded decision. Bumblbee will have the most interaction with humans, but his 'vocals' have been ripped out. A great concept, but not for bumblbee.

Some of the original and best loved voice actors WANT to return. Minus Starscream and Jazz (R.I.P). But instead Bay wants to use hollywood stars. With rumours of George Clooney voicing Prime. He has denied such rumours, but hollywood rumours usually turn out to be true.

And so much more. Sorry for the rant. I just cant beleive what they are doing to it:(

Raz

Raz

Soldato
If I understood the Hollywood way of 'updating' films at the age of 5, I would have stayed away from Transformers. Better not to love something than love it then watch it get butchered by hollywood :p :(

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Raz said:
If I understood the Hollywood way of 'updating' films at the age of 5, I would have stayed away from Transformers. Better not to love something than love it then watch it get butchered by hollywood :p :(
I really dont want to see it if its gonna be as bad as I think. Cause i know it will tarnish my image of G1. Its happaned with hollywood remakes and i know its gonna happen with this.

But on the other hand i really want to see it. See what they have done. Maybe i can see it drunk, if i dont like it ill soon forget.

Back
Top Bottom