redalert 2 multiplayer is a joke

Soldato
i found that even though norton was disabled, it always used to interfier with stuff!

in norton firewall, make sure RA2.exe, MPH.exe and i think there might have been another one is set as always allow in the firewall settings

Suspended
OP
Kreeeee said:
have you tried looking at the EA or XWIS (who now provide the servers to all C&C games) websites for help?

yep, thats where I saw about disabling everything and opening ports. Must be something wrong with the internet side of the game as everything else works fine.

Cokecan -What is MPH.exe? I will allow it if theres a chance of it working

Soldato
its a file in the RA2 directory, i always used to get a pop up sayin git was tryin to access the net so i presumed it was somethin to do with running the game, always seemd to work once that was let through (well its in the original version at least, no idea if its in that new decade edition of every C&C game if you haev that??)

Suspended
OP
cokecan72 said:
its a file in the RA2 directory, i always used to get a pop up sayin git was tryin to access the net so i presumed it was somethin to do with running the game, always seemd to work once that was let through (well its in the original version at least, no idea if its in that new decade edition of every C&C game if you haev that??)

nah just the normal version

Back
Top Bottom