Well look at what I just got sent by a friend...

Soldato
OP
Its better... one thing I do know if i am tired or drunk then my memory is next to nothing... really bad when meeting new people at parties... So whats your name again? :eek:

I had completely forgotten that I had even done that news article... Let alone did I even know it was on the internet!

Associate
this reminds me of the bit in the office where he has manager of the month on that magazine ''ohh yeah just got that out to throw it away'' :)

Soldato
OP
robmiller said:
I remember this being posted before which is a bit weird.

Really? Hmmm that would be the memory thing going on for you :(

And Penski... everyone has herpes, it is just active in some people! Unfortunately for me more active than in most other people, the only herpes strain i dont suffer from is genital :D *itches*

Soldato
Sepheh said:
Pfft if a mod could delete this then!

Seriously dont remember posting it before :( Oh well... at least I got to pimp my hair! YES!!

Don't worry you'll post it again next year :p

j/k

Must be pretty harsh, as long as you don't start writing over your body ala memento then it's all good :D

Soldato
OP
benneh said:
Was just thinking the same thing.

So... Do you dude?.

Only when I have been drinking... I wake up with a list of things on my arm in some drunken scrawl i have written there to remember... now that can be awkward, because normally the ink gets on my face... printed backwards, so i will have a number written backwards accross my forehead or something!

Soldato
Sepheh said:
Only when I have been drinking... I wake up with a list of things on my arm in some drunken scrawl i have written there to remember... now that can be awkward, because normally the ink gets on my face... printed backwards, so i will have a number written backwards accross my forehead or something!
HAHA :D
dude, i'm sure for some people thats a normal drunken night out anyway :p

good to hear your recovering from it anyway, is it something you can fully recover from - or is it something that will be with you for the rest of your life?

sorry if that artical covered my questions... its 3:22am... really should be getting to bed :o

Soldato
OP
5 years is when I will stop recovering... that will be this november.. I cope now, but my memory is not as good as the average bear so to speak! I dont let it get to me anymore I just brush it off as a joke... It can have its benefits...

Did we just have sex? oh maybe we should just give it another go... maybe i can remember this time :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sepheh said:
5 years is when I will stop recovering... that will be this november.. I cope now, but my memory is not as good as the average bear so to speak! I dont let it get to me anymore I just brush it off as a joke... It can have its benefits...

Did we just have sex? oh maybe we should just give it another go... maybe i can remember this time :D

At least you can use it for an excuse if you accidently call out the wrong girls name while doing it :p

Soldato
OP
Zip said:
At least you can use it for an excuse if you accidently call out the wrong girls name while doing it :p

If I even remember her name at all... I call everyone Dave if I dont remember their names.. that could be awkward!

Back
Top Bottom