Unreal Tournament Movie Trailer

Permabanned
Now don't get excited, this is my media project from last year, not a real release.

Now, as I said this was my coursework from last year, it is a movie trailer of "Unreal Tournament, The Movie". I just found it and thought you might all enjoy it, so let me know what you think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-412221180522666886

NB. I have just noticed that this is not the final version of the trailer so the first part of the VoiceOver does not have any audio effects applied so to be honest it sounds rediculous, bear with it, I promise it gets better.

Also, annoyingly my trial copy of Sorenson Squeeze (Fantastic program btw) slaps a big watermark over the corner of the video, I hope this doesn't spoil it for you lot.

Associate
From the looks of that video...I'm guessing the person in the video has never fired a REAL gun... :D

Nice vid tho, shame about the water mark :p

Permabanned
OP
Lol, no he has never fired one, and it isn't me, just a mate who was around when I wanted to film it. Yea thats what I handed in for my As Media studies coursework, got 110 / 120 which is very much an A.

Yea I will get the proper video in a couple days and make sure I get rid of the watermark so everyone can see it properly.

Permabanned
OP
Heh, yea I know he is no real actor, but it was all good fun and the end product was pretty cool.

Lets face it though, how many good actors do you see in movies from this kind of genre? "The Rock" anyone?

Permabanned
OP
Yea its compressed a lot, I will mess about with it to get the quality up at some point. It was from a 500mb avi file and I got it down to a 6mb quicktime movie so its not too bad really.

Associate
Heh, I remember my GCSE media coursework. Spent a long time getting the intro good, then ran out of time and it got random/stupid. Maybe I'll upload it! :D

SCM

SCM

Associate
Reminds me i never did finish my UT movie from years ago, might go back and try to do it seeing i have time now. The movies do get into silly sizes as my first 2-3 minute section for a jolt league round up for my clan was 66mb high quality.

Also thats not UT thats a follow up game maquerading as the one true great UT and abusing it's name in the pursuit of eye candy only :mad: :p

Wanders away grumbling there is only one UT and none of these bloody numbers at the end of it grumble grumble

SCM

Back
Top Bottom