Way too wet...

Associate
Been taking driving lessons, which are brilliant - I take them in two-hour slots, but I've noticed that I always get a pretty wet back every time I drive.

I've tried shifting my position a couple of times, but the end result is the same. However, I've never experienced this as a passenger, even on long journeys. Am I just sitting incorrectly? Am I too tense? Is it the design and fabric of the seats (Corsa)? What is it?? :confused:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dont worry about it.
Its just what driving lessons do to you sometimes :D
They make you sweat so much you stick to the seats :p

Once you drive your own car or your parants car with no driving instructer you will be fine and wont sweat.

I remember having the Air con turned on cold in one lesson but it felt like i was being blasted with hot air.
Its just a Psycological thing :)

Edit: I was also reasonably relaxed most of the time aswell, we apart for the one time i didnt go to the toilet before hand :o
No that is when you sweat beeds of sweat and just pray it finishes quick so you can get to a toilet

Permabanned
Sit back, relax.
Don't think, don't sweat it.
Forget it.
Can't hate me like I do.
I hate, I know me.
I hate, I know me better.

*n

dun

dun

Soldato
Enfield said:
You're probably sweating because you're concerntrating.
Was for me, i learned in a Ka and i used to get an extremly sweaty back and everything else. Now i've passed im fine just abit nervous and overconcentrating causes it i think matey. Don't worry about it :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Open the window or put the AC on :rolleyes:

You're sweating because you're not getting enough air to your back, try relaxing a bit more. Try putting the chair back a notch, see if that helps.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
penski said:
Sit back, relax.
Don't think, don't sweat it.
Forget it.
Can't hate me like I do.
I hate, I know me.
I hate, I know me better.

*n
Wtf?

Eh...you got the touch
...you got the powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeer. YEA
After all is said and done, you've never walked you've never run...your a winner

Etc.

Suspended
my first lesson

-instructor - go right around the round about
-me- what are you sure
-instructor- yep just go right around the roundabout
-me- ok then!

i was only following instructions, and it was a small roundabout no one hardly ever uses anyway :o

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Mic said:
Wtf?

Eh...you got the touch
...you got the powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeer. YEA
After all is said and done, you've never walked you've never run...your a winner

Etc.

lol..carrying your TF madness into another thread? :p

Associate
OP
Nix said:
Open the window or put the AC on :rolleyes:

You're sweating because you're not getting enough air to your back, try relaxing a bit more. Try putting the chair back a notch, see if that helps.

Do you really think I didn't think of that? :) Opening the window/air con doesn't help that much really.

EDIT: Moreover, I said that it never happens to me as a passenger. Guess the effects of nerves are greater than I thought...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom