piggymon tattoo - wings

Soldato
Hey, piggy (or anyone) would you be able to post that picture of the tatto on your back please?
Got a friend looking for tatto ideas and i suggested angle wings, she liked the idea so i said id find a nice one for her to look at!
thanks

Permabanned
Andr3w said:
i suggested angle wings
Drawn with a ruler and protracter? ;)

Andr3w said:
Im not allowed tattoo's as i have something wrong with my heart that prevents me from having them

Mitral Valve prolapse or similar?

If you're after ideas, get your ass to BME (google it - first result, not allowed to link) and browse the ink galleries.

*n

Soldato
Andr3w said:
Hey, piggy (or anyone) would you be able to post that picture of the tatto on your back please?
Got a friend looking for tatto ideas and i suggested angle wings, she liked the idea so i said id find a nice one for her to look at!
thanks

You called ? :p

I have Angel wings ;)

Hope it helps give her some inspiration - please ask her NOT to copy it though or else I WILL hunt her down and unleash the PiggySlap of Doooom !!!

Soldato
Piggymon said:
Hope it helps give her some inspiration - please ask her NOT to copy it though or else I WILL hunt her down and unleash the PiggySlap of Doooom !!!

And none of us want tha... Ooo hang on Most of us would pay good money to see that sort of thing!.. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I remember the thread whan Piggy was contemplating the wings!... I (vividly) remember the piccies of Biro drawn wings as testers for our opinions!...

I think the finneshed result is awsome!!... :cool: :cool: :cool:

I want a tat (nothing as extream!) but I'm not sure I'd take the pain (Big wimp me!!).. :)

Soldato
Not one for them myself, dislike most.

Them look cool, different to the 'fashion' style ones everyone seems to have; so its your giant wings things and Mohinders bunny girl as the list of ones I like. :p

Soldato
Piggymon said:
That was over 3 years ago now :)

They were drawn on with a marker pen and then I kept looking at the pic for a month before I got them done - I still love them :D

:eek: and I'd been here for at least 2 years prior to that!!! (damn I have no life!! :D )

Didn't you also show us a piccie of, either the drawn, or finnished product, with a backless evening dress???...

or was the just a dream I had!?!...

Soldato
That's the pic that Muban linked to ..

tattoo.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom