Interviews- What to wear?

Soldato
I've got 3 interviews in the next two days and as this is the first time in ages i've needed to think about it i've no idea what to wear.
Places i have interviews:
Paperchase- posh stationary shop - Friday
Electrical retailer - friday
B&Q :cool: - Thursday

Any ideas.

Associate
I think it's always good to dress slightly smarter than the clothes you would wear in the job.

what do you have available? a blouse/shirt with skirt/black trousers I reckon would be appropriate for the first two. don't know why but I just think B&Q is more trousers than the other two. maybe a polo shirt and trousers?

which job do you want most btw?

Soldato
OP
Im not sure i think paperchase would be a nice place to work.

I have just about everything from jeans to a trouser suit and a skirt to match.

(i'll be removing some of my piercings as well as this usually helps)

Permabanned
Actually Blackstar you couldn't of picked a worst time to ask the OcUK male population what you should wear, have you seen the boob thread? The sexual frustration is almost tangible :p

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Actually Blackstar you couldn't of picked a worst time to ask the OcUK male population what you should wear, have you seen the boob thread? The sexual frustration is almost tangible :p
I noticed, but the interviews start tomorrow and i'm quite nervous :(

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Would you like a 2nd oppinion. ;)

:D

;) What was she doing when she checked? No dont worry I'm joking, woulnt want to offend the much loved blackstar. Would just go for the norm, trousers (semi smart, black) and a smart top. dont be too smart there shops at the end of the day, just be nice, talk well, and be confident (In a nice way, not an ali g way, lol).

Back
Top Bottom