Anyone have a stab vest I could borrow?

Associate
.......Just for a few weeks and I'll wash it and return it with interest...

To cut a very long story short, this prize a..hole threatened to bring the boys round and sort me out. He was true to his word but they all backed off (for reasons unknown) and did some knitting or something.....

Anyways, he said he would return and that 'it' wasn't over......

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
.......Just for a few weeks and I'll wash it and return it with interest...

To cut a very long story short, this prize a..hole threatened to bring the boys round and sort me out. He was true to his word but they all backed off (for reasons unknown) and did some knitting or something.....

Anyways, he said he would return and that 'it' wasn't over......

I dont have one but how about you lcok your doors, get an Air rifle and shoot at them from the top floor of your house/apartment(assuming its a 2 story building).
Should be a good laugh :D

Or get some security guards or bounces

Associate
OP
Zip said:
I dont have one but how about you lcok your doors, get an Air rifle and shoot at them from the top floor of your house/apartment(assuming its a 2 story building).
Should be a good laugh :D

Or get some security gauards or bounces

I refuse to become a prisoner in my own home to such *******s but it really does sound like fun...:)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
I refuse to become a prisoner in my own home to such *******s but it really does sound like fun...:)

Dont forget to Wee out the window on to them aswell :D

And get some really gone off foods and throw it at them :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Dried Graze said:

If he comes back round, smack in the head with a hammer. See how big he thinks he is then.

</kbw>

Dude... go to the police.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
I had access to one, I dont any more.

Trust me when I say you probably dont want to wear one. They are huge, bulky and heavy and ugly as well. Heavy as in, 10+kgs heavy (the one I lifted was anyway).

Surely there are better ways to sort this out than donning a stab vest and (likely) arming yourself too.

Its easy to spot a stab vest a mile off, so when the cops do, you are gonna get some questions and your own knife will get found. Probably something that will spoil your day, that...

Associate
OP
In fairness I don't really need to wear a stab vest as I am quite comfortable in guarding my own bit of space but when I'm totally w*****d it could come in handy, if for no other reason than to smack some eejit over the head with. On a side note, I know of vests that are like...well....vests, in that they are ultra thin. They will hurt like b*****Y if stabbed but knives won't penetrate.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Dude, if they come around again and do threaten you with a knife. Act then, ask questions later. The police know the situation and in my eyes anything you do is probably self-defence.

I'm going to bed now anyway. nn

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
In fairness I don't really need to wear a stab vest as I am quite comfortable in guarding my own bit of space but when I'm totally w*****d it could come in handy, if for no other reason than to smack some eejit over the head with. On a side note, I know of vests that are like...well....vests, in that they are ultra thin. They will hurt like b*****Y if stabbed but knives won't penetrate.

How about those chainmail vests that divers where so sharks cant eat them.
You can get long sleeves and every thing.
Knives cant penertrate those either and they might be lighter :)

(i hope im not talking about the exact some thing)

Associate
OP
Nix said:
Dude, if they come around again and do threaten you with a knife. Act then, ask questions later. The police know the situation and in my eyes anything you do is probably self-defence.

I'm going to bed now anyway. nn

They told me to keep the knife he had and hand it in to a police station tomorrow or if I was a fisherman, keep it!!!!!!

I swear!!!

Anyway, the wife is suggesting I go to bed.....

Soldato
I could ask my brother about his police armour but it wont do much good because i am in australia! *shrugs*

Good luck with the whole situation, hope it turns out for the best!

Associate
OP
Sepheh said:
I could ask my brother about his police armour but it wont do much good because i am in australia! *shrugs*

Good luck with the whole situation, hope it turns out for the best!

I'll be there myself in a month or so and I can't wait. This is the reason I want to borrow one rather than buy one.

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
I threw him out (In the most polite way) as he was annoying customers. Also, I should add that outside the pub he kept prodding me so after several polite warnings I broke his prodding finger!
That reminds me of the fairground scene from "The Darkman". Well played, I hate being poked too!

Man of Honour
Just get yourself the helmet and eyeshield from Knightmare & you'll be OK.

helmetfront.jpg

eyeshield.jpg

Back
Top Bottom