the daddy

Associate
Me and my better half have 2 weeks to go until our first arrives. It interesting watching the belly move about, but keep thinking of John Hurt and Alien :D
She has got to the stage where she just cannot get comfortable and just wants it out. I am excited though as I get to play with toys etc and have a reason to act like a kid.
The scan fascinated me because it was so detailed and thats when you realise that it is all real. Anyway, might put a bet on that the baby is late and will be born on 6.6.6 :eek:

Don
congrats mate , let us know when the litle one arrives and we will send him/her a mini football shirt as a welcome to the world :p

Soldato
Congrats memphisto, i work it out that your mini you is due around the same time as my mini me :D, when's he/she due? ours is due on 6th December, however, we've been getting scans weekly since 7 weeks and today we are off to Newcastle for a Nuchal Translucency scan.
Is this your first one? the scans are funny, you see yr baby moving about and it's tiny :D

Good luck mate.

Man of Honour
OP
cheers guys, baby is due roundaboubt the 12 december (my birthdays the 15th coincedentally)

and rotty alll presents welcome little un could do with a liverpool shirt, we need something to mop the sick up with :p

Back
Top Bottom