OCuk Delivery COST :S

dont know if this is allowed and where at all to post this so i firugred id put it here and if wrong maybe someone can move it.

Im going to be buying from OCuk in the next few days for 4/5 items, e.g. monitor, speaker, cpu and VGA coolers and blank CD's, but im really put off by the price of the shipping and cant work out why it is so much.

on there own these items have i tihnk £8.95 delivery so i figured together it would be £20 tops as its not too much harder to bring more items, yet its not and its like the full price of each item to be deliverd to me is just added together and the fact that its all coming to the same address doesn't matter.

is this liekly to be for real, or a screw up somewhere along the line?

when i bought all the parts for my computer (in sig) that was all at one go and was i think £20 so why is this which is less items so much more?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Yeah I know, shipping is a pain. I'd love to get loads of little things but I can't because the shipping just isn't worth it. Instead I'm having to wait until I have a larger order.

Soldato
Nix said:
Yeah I know, shipping is a pain. I'd love to get loads of little things but I can't because the shipping just isn't worth it. Instead I'm having to wait until I have a larger order.
Ditto.

OcUK would be a lot more popular if they offered cheaper shipping and so on!

Godfather
Godfather
Shop talk IS permitted and always has been. This is what isn't, from the FAQ :
No posting OcUK order or returns queries
The forums are not to be used for the posting of existing order or returns (RMA) queries. These can often involve delicate issues such as failed credit card authorisation and are best dealt with privately. Your order can be tracked online here. You can view our Returns Policy here. You can use OcUK's new Webnote system to contact OcUK about order and return queries.

Please be aware that posting complaints about OcUK or their staff, will result in your forums account being suspended. If you persistantly post complaints, then you will be banned.

No anti-OcUK posts
OcUK will never allow these forums to be used by those who would seek to tarnish our name, no matter how justified they feel their circumstances are. Posts of an offending nature slagging off OcUK, demoralising or demeaning the company name, complaints about bad service, etc. will not be tolerated. Posts openly criticising the policies of, or demonstrating a lack of respect for the Administrator are not permitted. If you have a criticism of the forums then feel free to mail the appropriate Don.
addy, list your items in this thread and I'll look into it. There may be a weight error in one of the items.

Soldato
thepharcyde said:
Browsing forums while at work, what will the shareholders think?!?

I believe its called understanding your core customer ;)

To sell to the geek you must first understand the geek.....wax on, wax off....

...Plus correct me if i'm wrong but OcUK isn't a publicly floated company, i thought Mr Spie is the Lord of OcUKville.

Shareholders just bitch and whine :p

Back
Top Bottom