For anyone who cares about animal welfare

Soldato
A few pigs get hurt on their way to be killed and turned into food.

I imagine the article is massivly skewed since it is on the PETA website, and of course eating vegetables is so much kinder, all those pesticides and farming techniques used which kill everything else in the environment to grow cereals for hippys to eat and feel warm and fuzzy knowing no animals have been hurt....

Permabanned
They clearly had to improvise due to the circumstances. Don't see the real problem about this, the driver had Quotas and Rotas to fill. Same if Tescos truck with fruit and veg crashed except people wouldn't film it nor would they film Salmon farm fishing.

A pig is hardly going to willingly jump into a sausage machine silently with a smile on its face.

We eat animals way of the world.

Soldato
Image034.jpg

Poor birdy :(

-RaZ

Soldato
Spacky said:
They clearly had to improvise due to the circumstances. Don't see the real problem about this, the driver had Quotas and Rotas to fill. Same if Tescos truck with fruit and veg crashed except people wouldn't film it nor would they film Salmon farm fishing.

A pig is hardly going to willingly jump into a sausage machine silently with a smile on its face.

We eat animals way of the world.
What he said (apart from the sheep bit, he's Welsh).

Soldato
I don't see what else the authorities could do there. Getting the animals to their destination was priority for both them and the people involved. There was no cruelty and a to have a vet examine every animal on the spot would have delayed them from getting back to a familiar environment. The video seems heavily edited to not show any of the the positive efforts of the rescue teams or the farmers.

I see it as an unfortunate accident, not an act of cruelty.

Associate
Pigs are very smart animals, when they scream they scream for a reason just like us.

I HATE animal cruelty absolutly HATE it

Godfather
Godfather
Berger said:
A few pigs get hurt on their way to be killed and turned into food.

I imagine the article is massivly skewed since it is on the PETA website, and of course eating vegetables is so much kinder, all those pesticides and farming techniques used which kill everything else in the environment to grow cereals for hippys to eat and feel warm and fuzzy knowing no animals have been hurt....
What he said.

Back
Top Bottom