Soldato
are really starting to annoy me.

the other week i put in an online order for a phone. Nothing

they ring a week later and ask for £150 pound deposit, i do so and i then rin gthem back becuase they didnt tell when id get it back. Ring them back and the women hangs up on me, 15 mins later i found out it comes back to me when the contract is over.
Still no phone 5 days later because they were delayed taking the deposit so they tell me down the phone, so it will be delivered in 2 days (which was last wednesday) no phone still today and have just gotten off the phone from them. Now i hacve to go find a fax machine and fax through proof of my address before they send it out which means i wont get it till tuesday at the earlist providing i find a fax machine tonight.

They are annoying me now almost as much as dialaphone did, and that was hardcore annoying.

/rant

(p.s. if i cancel this order and then walk into the link and get the same contract with free goodies will i b able to walk out with the phone that day provided they have it or will i have to wait for credit checks blah blah like online ?)

Soldato
Dreadi said:
are really starting to annoy me.

the other week i put in an online order for a phone. Nothing

they ring a week later and ask for £150 pound deposit, i do so and i then rin gthem back becuase they didnt tell when id get it back. Ring them back and the women hangs up on me, 15 mins later i found out it comes back to me when the contract is over.
Still no phone 5 days later because they were delayed taking the deposit so they tell me down the phone, so it will be delivered in 2 days (which was last wednesday) no phone still today and have just gotten off the phone from them. Now i hacve to go find a fax machine and fax through proof of my address before they send it out which means i wont get it till tuesday at the earlist providing i find a fax machine tonight.

They are annoying me now almost as much as dialaphone did, and that was hardcore annoying.

/rant

(p.s. if i cancel this order and then walk into the link and get the same contract with free goodies will i b able to walk out with the phone that day provided they have it or will i have to wait for credit checks blah blah like online ?)
You will find a fax in any staples or such store. You will be able to go to any high street store and get a phone the same hour, "IF" you pass the credit check, wich sounds like a big IF atm. "3" are the easiest credit check to pass of the lot, so wpuldnt even bother with the rest tbh.

Soldato
OP
how can you fail a credit check if you have good credit like myself?? or is it a case of i have no credit history? i mean i paid the friggin deposit, waht mor edo they want

Last edited:
Soldato
Spamalot said:
You will find a fax in any staples or such store. You will be able to go to any high street store and get a phone the same hour, "IF" you pass the credit check, wich sounds like a big IF atm. "3" are the easiest credit check to pass of the lot, so wpuldnt even bother with the rest tbh.

Yes and no.

I work for The Link and 3 asked me for £150 deposit so i told them where to stick it and then i tried T-Mobile and i was accepted and they said i can have 8 connections lol

Go figure.

I got my O2 contract as soon as i turned 18 with no credit at all.

Andy

Man of Honour
Dreadi said:
how can you fail a credit check if you have good credit like myself?? or is it a case of i have no credit history? i mean i paid the friggin deposit, waht mor edo they want

Most likely because they can't verify your address. Are you on the electoral roll at your address? Listed with directory enquiries there? These things do matter (especially if they are asking for proof, it means they can't verify your identity by other means)

Soldato
OP
so it wouldnt be any quicker to just walk into the link and try and get one cus they got an offer on i saw which allows you to get a free phone on payg which would be handy

Soldato
Dreadi said:
so it wouldnt be any quicker to just walk into the link and try and get one cus they got an offer on i saw which allows you to get a free phone on payg which would be handy

Go to the link fine, but please think beofre you pay through the nose for a "free" gift with any contract.

Soldato
OP
yeah but im not a phone buff so i dont care, plenty of people i know have v3... and get on fine with it. im only gonna use it to phone, txt and take pics and i like the look of it

Soldato
Dreadi said:
yeah but im not a phone buff so i dont care, plenty of people i know have v3... and get on fine with it. im only gonna use it to phone, txt and take pics and i like the look of it

Your not getting a V3 your getting its much bigger bro, the V3x. And if your not a phone buff why are you here, lol.

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
Your not getting a V3 your getting its much bigger bro, the V3x. And if your not a phone buff why are you here, lol.

to vent my frustration with 3 and since they are a mobile network it belongs here plus dont non phone buffs come here for help ??

Soldato
OP
to continue my rant, i still don thave my phone and wont until wednesday at the earliest and they have now twice given me the wrong fax number meaning i have twice sent through details to wrong companies!!

Back
Top Bottom